Random good picture Not show
1. He was on the Council of Foreign Relations.
2. A member of the Council of Foreign Relations, his resume shows a continuing interest in international economic affairs.
3. A Senate foreign relations subcommittee was due to work in tandem with a task force drawn from the House.
4. Foreign relations Leading Czechoslovak government figures travelled widely to forge new international agreements.
5. His appointment must be confirmed by the Senate foreign relations committee, whose chairman is now the Democrat Joe Biden.
6. Foreign relations On Sept. 16 the United Kingdom government announced an aid package to assist in the process of democratization.
7. Other foreign relations Relations with the Soviet Union cooled considerably during 1990.
8. Helms, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he would hold hearings on the bill next week.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. C., chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, charged that the pact had major shortcomings in just those areas.
10. Helms is the ranking Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
11. Central government would retain control of defence, foreign relations, economic policy and other specified fields.
12. C., chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, is an implacable foe of the treaty.
13. Glaspie underwent a severe grilling before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
14. State Bank for Foreign Relations : Tirana; Dir. - Shkelqim Cani.
15. John Kerry, chairman of the US Senate foreign relations committee, called for oil companies to halt operations in Libya and suggested the US reimpose sanctions on Tripoli.
16. The Foreign Relations Committee is split along partisan lines over Mr.
17. Speaking to the US Council on Foreign Relations, the cleric, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, said the centre would promote religious tolerance and do honour to New York.
18. The desire for self-sufficiency and material security has remained a key arbiter of foreign relations.
19. Two new books by Vali Nasr, an Iranian-American academic, and Isobel Coleman, a fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, offer a welcome challenge to such fears.
20. He said his government must re-examine security measures. But Steven Biddle at the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington says there is a bigger problem.
21. Gary Samore, director of studies at the Council of Foreign Relations, said McCain is a mix of a neoconservative and the traditional internationalist.
22. In this photo, a poster purporting to lay out the true size of the USSR's collection of SS-20s, a type of ICBM, is displayed during testimony before the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
23. Taken by some foreign forces as a strategic weapon to "westernize and disintegrate" the PRC since the end of the cold war, human rights has become a focus in China's foreign relations.
24. Senator Luger , the leading Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said Washington's approach had failed to achieve its stated purpose of promoting democracy on the island.
25. Larry and I had lunch with J. William Fulbright, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, and John McClellan, chairman of the Appropriations Committee.
26. Like a weatherglass, different tendencies of racism in America's foreign relations indicate that different foreign policy is to be adopted.
27. Michael Levi is the Senior Fellow for energy and environment at the nonpartisan private research group the Council on Foreign Relations.
28. Bloggers opine about world politics on TV alongside members of the Council on Foreign Relations.
29. "The region faces a scenario of double dividend or double jeopardy," Dhillon explained to staffers of the U.S.Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
30. Several major events happened in Australia's domestic affairs and foreign relations after the new government took of fice.
More similar words: in relation to, relationship, relation, correlation, foreign, foreigner, revelation, congratulations, relative, relatively, correlative, reign, relegation, indignation, designation, sovereignty, isolation, violation, collation, inflation, reign of terror, desolation, regulation, population, exhalation, immolation, nation-state, deforestation, tribulation, translation.