Similar words: public policy, policy, foreign, foreigner, foreign aid, foreign relations, reign, sovereign. Meaning: n. a policy governing international relations.
Random good picture Not show
1) The president is hawkish on foreign policy.
2) The government does not have much leeway in foreign policy.
3) The president's speech heralds a new era in foreign policy.
4) In presidential campaigns, foreign policy is treated with kid gloves.
5) Several important milestones in foreign policy have been passed by this Congress and they can be chalked up as major accomplishments.
6) Foreign policy has come under close scrutiny recently.
7) After the war the government reversed its foreign policy.
8) The principles which underlie our foreign policy are sound.
9) She is critical of the president's globalist foreign policy.
10) She is a virulent critic of US foreign policy.
11) The new cabinet resolved on a strong foreign policy.
12) Kissinger was now chief steward of US foreign policy.
13) He has senatorial experience in defence and foreign policy.
14) They are arguing over foreign policy.
15) He keynoted the nation's foreign policy in his speech.
16) They have revamped their foreign policy.
17) This country adopts a liberal foreign policy.
18) We need a foreign policy that is more flexile.
19) We need a foreign policy that is more flexible.
20) Our foreign policy tilts toward the third world.
21) The President's foreign policy team are keeping a close eye on events.
22) The President makes all the key decisions on foreign policy.
23) He accused the government of a serious foreign policy misjudgement.
24) These assumptions about Communism skewed American foreign policy for decades.
25) China had to reorient her foreign policy according to the new situation.
26) The government has shown great originality in its foreign policy.
27) They were understood to have reviewed all major foreign policy issues.
28) This decision will have a disastrous impact on foreign policy.
29) This latest statement from the White House clashes with important aspects of US foreign policy.
30) If Europe fails to agree on this,[http://sentencedict.com/foreign policy.html] we can say goodbye to any common foreign policy.
More similar words: public policy, policy, foreign, foreigner, foreign aid, foreign relations, reign, sovereign, sovereignty, reign of terror, police, policeman, freight, feign, polish, polity, polished, politic, ignore, frolic, impolite, politics, politely, solicit, bucolic, political, Catholic, symbolic, politician, politically.