Random good picture Not show
1) The increase of taxation is an important fiscal policy.
2) Why does discretionary fiscal policy often fail?
3) How does fiscal policy affect the inequality of incomes?
4) Fiscal policy, for instance, is commendably tight; there are no signs of any government-led dash for growth.
5) In the case of fiscal policy the major instruments are changes in tax rates and allowances, and variations in expenditure plans.
6) However, for 14 years this government's thinking on fiscal policy has concentrated on short-term remedies.
7) The Council of Finances determined fiscal policy within the region.
8) Fourth, by pushing up interest rates, fiscal policy can push up the exchange rate of the currency.
9) The only way out would be to tighten fiscal policy.
10) Two other considerations relevant to the conduct of fiscal policy also should be mentioned.
11) The historical lesson of activist fiscal policy is this: be modest about what we know and what we can achieve.
12) Nor can it be generated by easier fiscal policy because the budget deficit is already so high.
13) Any macroeconomic fiscal policy would, therefore, have to be carried out through the federal budget.
14) Similarly, fiscal policy, according to monetarists[sentencedict.com], has no role to play in demand-management.
15) This means counter-cyclical fiscal policy becomes more possible.
16) We will continue to implement a proactive fiscal policy.
17) In the meantime, the Government should adopt a far more dynamic approach to fiscal policy.
18) It is not true that they have tried traditional Keynesian fiscal policy and it hasn't worked.
19) Deflationary and inflationary gaps can be closed by discretionary monetary and/or fiscal policy.
20) Trade follies In different ways, paralysis in monetary and fiscal policy played a critical role in 1929-39.
21) Did that make its currency, economy, inflation rate or fiscal policy more restrained and more problematic?
22) He also warned of dire consequences such as hyper-inflation if the country failed to maintain a unified budget and a co-ordinated fiscal policy.
23) The preceding discussion suggests that the operation of Keynesian fiscal policy should pose few problems.
24) We and others have argued world without end that that is the only way he can have a credible fiscal policy.
25) Sterling was linked to gold and the gold standard ensured price stability. Fiscal policy was conservative.
26) The administration needs to come up with a sound fiscal policy.
27) On each occasion exchange-rate policy took precedence over the introduction of monetary and fiscal policy appropriate to the needs of the economy.
28) After his election in 1984, Leon Febres Cordero lowered import barriers and subsidies,(http://sentencedict.com/fiscal policy.html) and ran a tight fiscal policy.
29) We then use the diagram to go over the mechanics of monetary and fiscal policy.
30) Suppose there is a rise in aggregate demand brought about by an expansionary fiscal policy.
More similar words: public policy, policy, fiscal, foreign policy, fiscal year, political party, focal point, thermal pollution, mercalli scale, confiscate, confiscation, police, policeman, political, politically, miscalculate, police station, diabolical, political unit, political machine, political action committee, discard, polish, polite, polity, in this case, the general public, alphabetical, scale, polished.