Random good picture Not show
31) We can't finish our proposal in time.
32) Today, I intend to finish reading this book.
33) When do you finish your college course?
34) If you finish early you can go home.
35) I can easily finish it tonight.
36) She didn't finish it in time.
37) Polyurethane varnish provides a tough, scratch-resistant finish.
38) Finish your homework first, then wash my car.
39) I'll finish the decorations for you.
40) Did you finish the report? --Of course.
41) Can I have extra time to finish my work?
42) The competitors were close together at the finish.
43) You can finish the longest road step by step. But you may be unable to finish the shortest road if you have no action of striding.
44) Stepping forward can't finish the distance while going backwards can't get rid of the memory.
45) See if the frame fits to the door, and if it does, then finish making it.
46) You can do anything on condition that you can finish the homework.
47) It is by no means certain that we'll finish the project by June.
48) As a matter of interest, what time did the party finish?
49) The book was so dull that I didn't finish it.
50) You can have the photos with either a gloss or a matt finish.
51) I began the book six months ago, but I can't seem to finish it.
52) 'Do we have to finish this today?' 'Yes, you must.'
53) In my hurry to finish the exam I had overlooked part of one of the questions.
54) By the time they finish, the crewmen are standing ankle-deep in fish guts.
55) I must finish off this work while the light is good.
56) You can go to Hongkong with us so long as you finish your assignment before Friday.
57) If we all set to,(http://sentencedict.com/finish.html) we should be able to finish the job in a week.
58) It's just not physically possible to finish all this by the end of the week.
59) His best finish was 11th in the Hungarian Grand Prix.
60) You'll finish up dead if you carry on drinking like that.
More similar words: finish up, finish with, diminish, vanish, punish, affinity, clownish, Spanish, ministry, minister, feminist, definitive, definition, definitely, astonished, administer, finite element, astonishment, administrator, administrative, administration, fine, find, define, find out, finger, finally, finance, penis, financial.