Random good picture Not show
1. He paused, his eyes growing misty.
2. The cold, misty air felt wonderful on his face.
3. The island was a faint blur through misty rain.
4. It was a damp, misty morning.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Without my glasses everything is just a misty blur.
6. The morning will start off misty.
7. The air was cold and misty.
8. The windscreen is all misty.
9. His eyes grew misty as he talked.
10. Monday dawned still and misty,(sentencedict.com) with a promise of autumn sunshine.
11. He watched the misty wraiths of moisture making patterns on the window pane.
12. A misty rain in the morning had left behind a coolness that would stay for hours.
13. It will become misty near some eastern coasts.
14. Becoming misty overnight with fog over the hills.
15. This time around she is paired with Misty May.
16. It was a gray and misty spring morning.
17. Misty people in overcoats stood against the wall.
18. Descents from Moughton need care in misty conditions.
19. Some days, it's too misty and it's like it's vanished altogether.
20. The evening was misty and moist, with tendrils of thicker fog swirling around in the night air.
21. The desk sergeant contacted Superintendent Misty Hayes and a missing person enquiry commenced.
22. The day dawned misty and drizzly so we went to have a look, confident heroics would not be called for.
23. He crossed over to the window to see if it was still misty.
24. She holds her head erect, her red-gold curls like a torch burning in the grey, misty atmosphere.
25. Toward evening, the weather turned and, as they approached the dock, the sky was gray and misty.
26. Where the two colours meet there is often a soft misty violet which gives the image a feeling of air and space.
27. Only the topmost branches were still gilded by daylight, the illuminated areas shrinking as the sun dropped below the misty horizon.
28. Arriving on her broomstick at the prison-like school gates, Mildred peered through the railings into the misty playground.
29. She faced out to sea and saw nothing but the impression of Fernando's tortured features before her misty eyes.
30. A poor fisherman who knows the beauties of the misty mornings is much richer than a wealthy man who sleeps till noon in his palace! Mehmet Murat ildan
More similar words: feisty, mist, mister, mistake, mistily, animist, chemistry, mistletoe, islamist, optimist, mistreat, armistice, economist, by mistake, misogynist, optimistic, mistreated, pessimistic, euphemistic, photochemistry, euphemistically, ballistic missile, make a mistake, hasty, style, nasty, musty, tasty, frosty, honesty.