Random good picture Not show
2. The people in this district keep the Sabbath.
3. Instead he frightens people with Hell every Sabbath.
4. He also drummed with Black Sabbath and Samantha Fox.
5. Dancing on the Sabbath, most likely.
6. No work could be done on the Sabbath.
7. This avoided the sin of cooking on the Sabbath.
8. The band members list Madness, Prince and Black Sabbath among their influences.
9. So the idea of keeping the Sabbath day holy was born.
10. The people of Lewis keep the Sabbath and their honour.
11. A day's work still to do before the Sabbath and they would have sore heads in the morning.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Since it was the Sabbath, he thought he ought to watch something religious.
13. She smoked cigarettes on the Sabbath and often went to the Yiddish theater.
14. Thus the Sabbath laws had not been violated and work was completed on time.
15. She burst into laughter in the Sabbath dimness of the place.
16. Keeping the Sabbath was originally one of the Ten Commandments because it kept aside time to honour the Creator.
17. Indeed the whole issue of Sabbath observance could be set for a return to fashion.
18. It was considered a sin to work or play on the Sabbath.
19. The speaker advocated a less austere observance of the sabbath.
20. The speaker advocated a less austere observance of the Sabbath.
21. One Sunday he was whittling away when he was reminded by a page that it was the Sabbath.
22. Mary Titford - who were all baptised on the Sabbath morning, June 10, and admitted in the afternoon.
23. I asked Joey to join us as well, since it was not his sabbath, but he declined.
24. She had walked out with him several times after the Sabbath afternoon meal, and apparently he could not forget her.
25. Pastor Hans Simon preached on the unlikely text that the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.
26. In other words, human need is more important than Sabbath law.
27. For Abie this Friday meant something special; there was even more than the Sabbath to return to.
28. We have records of frequent clashes with the Pharisees over the sabbath and other traditional observances.
29. The batteries were not new, and started to struggle half way through the Black Sabbath tape Richie had chosen.
30. Oh, what a scene for the bright sun of a holy Sabbath morning to shine upon!