Random good picture Not show
1. Her voice began to quaver and I thought she was going to cry.
2. There was a quaver in Beryl's voice.
3. You could hear the quaver in her voice.
4. "That's true," chipped in Quaver.
5. There was a quaver in her voice as she thanked her staff for all their support.
6. There was a quaver in her voice.
7. The quaver would be far too quick for the pizzicato, especially in chord work like this.
8. The smile appears forced, unsteady, seems to quaver, though it is frozen in silver nitrate.
9. His voice carried a barely perceptible quaver.
10. She restrained herself with difficulty from showing a quaver in her voice.
11. There was the quaver in her voice as she said this.
12. To tremble quaver in sound , as of the voice or a musical note.
13. The sign on the wall seemed to quaver under a film of sliding warm water.
14. There was the least quaver in her voice as she said this.
15. I quaver when speaking to large audiences.
16. To tremble or quaver in sound , as of the voice or a musical note.
17. A sustained pedal then accompanies the manuels, who have a dotted quaver, semi - quaver rhythm.
18. Her voice was pitched unusually low to suppress the quaver.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Miss Su cursed him in Chinese. Her voice seemed to have a quaver in it.
20. The gurgling resolved itself into words pronounced with a lingering ghastly quaver. "Hail Mary, Hara Ram, " Gold Teeth said, "the snakes are after me.
More similar words: quavering, suave, aver, laver, avert, waver, averse, beaver, cavern, cadaver, average, knavery, slavery, palaver, bravery, wavering, maverick, aversion, traverse, on average, cavernous, cadaverous, unwavering, antislavery, aversion therapy, guava, suavity, over and over, over and over again, quay.