Similar words: deathtrap, tray, stray, astray, portray, betrayal, straying, trash. Meaning: n. a receptacle for the ash from smokers' cigars or cigarettes.
Random good picture Not show
1. He flicked ash into the ashtray.
2. I ground my cigarette into the ashtray.
3. Sara angrily ground her cigarette into the ashtray.
4. I emptied the sweet wrappers from the ashtray.
5. A cigarette is still pluming in the ashtray.
6. He emptied out the ashtray.
7. She threw the cigarette butt into the ashtray.
8. He watched his cigarette die in the ashtray.
9. He stubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray.
10. She stabbed her cigarette into the ashtray.
11. She emptied the ashtray into the pedal bin.
12. The cigarette burned slowly in the ashtray.
13. He ground his cigarette into the ashtray.
14. She hurled the ashtray across the room(Sentencedict.com )(sentencedict.com), narrowly missing my head.
15. The ashtray was full of cigarette butts.
16. Madeleine pushed a green onyx ashtray within his reach.
17. Joe crushed his cigarette into an ashtray.
18. An old straight-sided glass ashtray fitted the bill.
19. There was a half-smoked cigarette in the ashtray.
20. Never leave a smoking substance in an ashtray and walk away from it.
21. The superintendent flicked it into the ashtray with the plastic spoon and sipped the hot liquid.
22. I place an ashtray on the bed in front of her then lean over for a kiss.
23. He knocked out his pipe in the big glass ashtray.
24. If you must smoke, at least you could use an ashtray.
25. Now, though the office air is clean, the butt-crammed ashtray outside testifies that smoking is far from stubbed out.
26. She reached for her packet of Soviet-made Marlboros, noticed the full ashtray and pressed a bell on her desk.
27. I strolled over to a bar stool, mounted up and set Barry down in an ashtray.
28. His hands tremble as he lifts his drink with one and knocks his cigarette into an ashtray with the other.
29. She lit a joss stick, waved it about and set it down in an ashtray.
30. For example, if he had to smoke in her flat, he could at least have the decency to empty the ashtray.