Random good picture Not show
1. Transport was an old Caribou with brown and green camouflage paint.
2. Thousands of caribou perished in just the first year of this dam.
3. The plan is designed to provide more caribou for hunters; hunting of the Delta herd has been banned since 1991.
4. Neither reindeer nor caribou have benefited much, since for them lack of forage is the problem.
5. Some of these caribou have in recent years suffered greatly, at human hands.
6. These are moccasins made of caribou.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Attempts to reintroduce caribou, in a country now more suitable for deer or moose, have not been all that successful.
8. How did the caribou first find their winter refuge?
9. He noticed that frozen fish and caribou meat tasted as good frozen as fresh.
10. The Caribou took off at first light.
11. The caribou have left Maine within recent memory, and extensive spruce-fir forests remain only in northern Maine.
12. They still hunt whales, walrus, caribou, seal, polar bears, muskoxen, birds, and at times other less commonly eaten animals such as the Arctic Fox.
13. Male caribou start to grow antlers every spring; a transformation from bald to bedecked.
14. Reindeer, also called caribou, are everything to the Nenets: their food, clothing, shelter, transportation, even their sense of identity.
15. Afar off he heard the squawking of caribou calves.
16. As Christmas nears, Caribou plans to provide a Turkey menu to greet the season.
17. The Porcupine caribou herd grazes near Beaufort Lagoon in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
18. Caribou graze on tundra, tinted orange by the sun, somewhere between Nome and Teller on western Alaska's Seward Peninsula.
19. Larger browsers and grazers include hares, rabbits, musk oxen, and reindeer and caribou.
20. In early days the packs had concentrated on the caribou, but the semi-domestic, smaller animals were easier prey.
21. So why was he fired for putting a chart of caribou calving areas on the internet?
22. There was fireweed with furry yellow-and-black bumblebees foraging from it, and there were bears and caribou.
23. Both animals were damaged by resultant hybridization, the reindeer becoming wilder and the caribou weaker.
24. I peek inside the shed and there, stacked like lawn chairs, are three more caribou stiffs.
25. Largest among the tundra herbivores are musk oxen and caribou.
26. Apocalypse Now ( 1979 ) - No, not the ritual sacrifice of a caribou at the end.
27. They studied changes in the size of fish, limpets, snails, bighorn sheep and caribou, as well as two plants -- the Himalayan snow lotus and American ginseng.
28. Long ago there was no town and people used caribou, musk ox, polar bear, and wolf skin for clothes and blankets.
29. Since his first research visit in 1980, he has traipsed repeatedly among caribou, white polar hare and ptarmigan in this remote area—accessible only by helicopter—for one to three months at a shot.
30. While I was talking with my Inuit host, his wife piled Arctic wolf and caribou skins on the ice bed.
More similar words: ribosome, care about, vicarious, caricature, precarious, vicariously, ficus carica, dental caries, precariously, card-carrying, antibody, golgi body, rib, crib, bout, tribe, bribe, about, tribal, ribbon, tribute, briber, ribald, scribe, bough, rub out, bourne, bound, ascribe, bribery.