Random good picture Not show
1. Technically, the two countries are still at war, as a peace treaty was never signed.
2. This model is technically superior to its competitors.
3. His playing is technically brilliant, but it doesn't excite me.
4. It is still technically possible for them to win .
5. Technically , the two countries are still at war.
6. Her performance was technically brilliant but lacked feeling.
7. The coda is often more technically difficult than the rest of the piece.
8. As a musician, she is technically accomplished.
9. Technically it is the most advanced equipment ever.
10. Technically, he is an excellent goalkeeper.
11. Although technically you may not have lied, you certainly haven't told us the whole truth.
12. In those days recording sound was not technically possible.
13. Technically, a horse which is smaller than 1.5 metres at the shoulder is termed a pony.
14. The tomato is technically a fruit,[sentencedict.com/technically.html] although it is eaten as a vegetable.
15. Even if it were technically possible , we do not have the money to do it.
16. The dance looks simple, but is technically very difficult.
17. Nude bathing is technically illegal but there are plenty of unspoilt beaches where no one would ever know.
18. Agriculture is becoming more and more technically advanced .
19. Prize - fighting remained popular, though technically illegal, until the 1880 s.
20. The tomato is technically a fruit.
21. Her performance was technically perfect, but it lacked soul.
22. It's quite clear that the electric car is technically feasible.
23. What you have done is technically illegal.
24. He was technically in breach of contract.
25. The film is technically impressive[sentencedict.com], but lacks real excitement.
26. Tamsin Palmer gave an impressive and technically adept performance on the piano.
27. It could soon be technically possible to produce a human being by cloning.
28. While Sade's voice isn't technically brilliant it has a quality which is unmistakable.
29. All the more technically advanced countries put a high value on science.
30. Tropic Marin Tropic Marin's philosophy is to replicate sea water as closely as is technically possible.
More similar words: technical, technicality, technical term, technician, pyrotechnic, technological, technique, mechanically, mechanical, cynically, ironically, laconically, sardonically, mechanical energy, technology, biotechnology, cynical, clinical, comically, tyrannical, logically, basically, typically, radically, puritanical, physically, statically, practically, fanatically, historically.