Random good picture Not show
1. This model is technically superior to its competitors.
2. Technically , the two countries are still at war.
3. Her performance was technically brilliant but lacked feeling.
4. Technically, the two countries are still at war, as a peace treaty was never signed.
5. His playing is technically brilliant, but it doesn't excite me.
6. It is still technically possible for them to win .
7. The coda is often more technically difficult than the rest of the piece.
8. As a musician, she is technically accomplished.
9. Technically it is the most advanced equipment ever.
10. Technically, he is an excellent goalkeeper.
11. In those days recording sound was not technically possible.
12. The dance looks simple, but is technically very difficult.
13. Agriculture is becoming more and more technically advanced .
14. The tomato is technically a fruit.
15. Her performance was technically perfect,[sentencedict.com/technically.html] but it lacked soul.
16. What you have done is technically illegal.
17. He was technically in breach of contract.
18. The film is technically impressive, but lacks real excitement.
19. Although technically you may not have lied, you certainly haven't told us the whole truth.
20. Technically, a horse which is smaller than 1.5 metres at the shoulder is termed a pony.
21. The tomato is technically a fruit, although it is eaten as a vegetable.
22. Even if it were technically possible , we do not have the money to do it.
23. Nude bathing is technically illegal but there are plenty of unspoilt beaches where no one would ever know.
24. Prize - fighting remained popular, though technically illegal, until the 1880 s.
25. It's quite clear that the electric car is technically feasible.
26. Tamsin Palmer gave an impressive and technically adept performance on the piano.
27. It could soon be technically possible to produce a human being by cloning.
28. While Sade's voice isn't technically brilliant it has a quality which is unmistakable.
29. All the more technically advanced countries put a high value on science.
30. Technically it is an extraordinary achievement.
More similar words: technical, technicality, technical term, technician, pyrotechnic, technological, technique, mechanically, mechanical, cynically, ironically, laconically, sardonically, mechanical energy, technology, biotechnology, cynical, clinical, comically, tyrannical, logically, basically, typically, radically, puritanical, physically, statically, practically, fanatically, historically.