Random good picture Not show
1. I've thought about it so much, but even now I can't believe how lucky I was to survive the accident.
2. Even now in her sixties, she is the epitome of French elegance.
3. Even now she doesn't repent.
4. Even now it is not too late.
5. The troops are even now preparing to march into the city.
6. Even now, the full enormity of his crimes has not been exposed.
7. I've shown him the photographs but even now he won't believe me.
8. Even now I find it hard to believe that he lied.
9. The result devastated me at the time. Even now I hark back to it.
10. Even now some universities are badly off for English teachers.
11. Even now, record players and radios could be heard.
12. Did you realise that even now there are no legal standards for the manufacture of either sanitary towels or tampons?
13. Even now it is the magnet that draws the rural peasants and small businessmen looking for work and casual labour.
14. Even now, the force is hampered by DoH dogma and defensiveness.
15. Even now I find it hard to believe Brenda's story.
16. Even now they were travelling through sparsely inhabited country as they headed further upstate.
17. Even now, although the latest rebellion has been contained, military leaders say another coup attempt is possible.
18. Even now he has not done so, although the judge set aside the statutory demand nearly five months ago.
19. Even now many families on Cape Verde depend for their existence on money sent back from relations working abroad.
20. He was probably even now thanking his lucky stars for a narrow escape.
21. Even now the recollection seized him in the abdomen, and a kind of sick longing made him tremble.
22. Even now, though, central banks intervene in the market and sometimes coordinate to push currencies one way or the other.
23. Even now, 100 days before the start of the Centennial Olympics in Atlanta, the dream seems far away.
24. Even now, city staff appears uncertain what can be built on the property.
25. It's hard for me even now to relate my feelings of horror and incredulity about what happened.
26. It never did much good and even now with all our antibiotics we can not greatly influence the final outcome.
27. It is not uncommon even now to read in popular science that this notion has firm scientific support.
28. Even now, Jonadab held himself as erect as in his youth and stood out from the crowd.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. It is Joan and Ted's hope that even now some one may know something that can solve Brian's murder.
30. Stephen did not speak at all until he was seven and even now at 15 only answers questions with a single word.
More similar words: even, event, eleven, even if, revenue, seventh, even when, in any event, eventually, prevention, even though, in the event of, cannot, in no way, in no time, cannot help, announce, innovative, innovation, announcement, oven, more often than not, vendor, invent, venture, vendetta, give notice, inventory, invention, convention.