Random good picture Not show
1. The spill could wipe out the Gulf's turtle population.
2. On land the turtle is ungainly, but in the water it isvery agile.
3. The turtle hibernates in a shallow burrow for six months of the year.
4. The sea turtle is an endangered species .
5. If you turn over a turtle on its back, it will become helpless.
6. Some species of turtle can remain underwater for 24 hours.
7. It was inevitable that his Ninja mutant turtle followed!
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Had the tortoise turned turtle in some sulphurous cul-de-sac?
9. I had turtle soup followed by turtle steak.
10. The turtle poked its head out of its shell.
11. But will the majestic green sea turtle survive us?
12. The difference is that Turtle Graphics would not provide a valid introduction to those other languages.
13. They named it Michilimackinac, or Great Turtle,[sentencedict.com] because it resembled a turtle as they paddled toward it in canoes.
14. He floated alongside the feeding turtle, amazed by its beauty and delicacy; like a breed of angel itself.
15. A turtle eating the insect that eats the leaf makes a chain of two.
16. This animal moves most like a. turtle chipmunk robin 2.
17. State officials also reported a dead sea turtle had washed ashore.
18. The turtle excavates a hole in the sand and then lays its eggs in it.
19. Turtle tipped over the bar from Andy Coulter whose shot was going in following a great cross from Garth McIlwain.
20. Primo had won a green stuffed turtle by throwing three darts into a target shaped like a red apple.
21. Eventually you reinforce the child for using the turtle response spontaneously in conflict situations.
22. Five species of sea turtle are designated as threatened or endangered.
23. The living turtle is then thrown back into the water, in the mistaken belief that it will re-grow its shell.
24. Tea with the Turtle Uncle Alfred woke from his day-long nap to find Anabelle sitting by the canal.
25. The fishermen will have to use turtle excluder devices in their nets, which allow turtles to escape before they drown.
26. They went directly as their mother must have known they all would go: mother turtle, or Mother Nature.
27. He is due to face trial on charges relating to turtle trading and destroying the evidence.
28. The children are encouraged to use frustrating experiences as a cue to employ the turtle reaction.
29. Officials confirm that Kellys Slough has at times siphoned off up to half the flow of the Turtle River.
30. It was so cold, he got small as he walked, contracting his middle, like a turtle pulling himself in.
More similar words: curtly, startle, startled, nurture, partly, shortly, startling, little by little, short-lived, court, hurt, spurt, further, fourth, furtive, curtain, courtesy, courtier, curtail, courteous, courtroom, furthermore, supreme court, discourtesy, discourteous, iron curtain, court martial, outlet, subtle, title.