Random good picture Not show
1. She untangled her hair from the hair - drier.
2. The drier lands peopled slowly through several generations.
3. If the climate gets drier, then the logical conclusion is that even more drought will occur.
4. Rattlesnakes occur in the warmer, drier parts of North America.
5. As we journeyed south, the landscape became drier and rockier.
6. The rain will be followed by warmer, drier weather as areas of high pressure move in.
7. He bought a drier yesterday.
8. Our complexion clears up as skin becomes drier.
9. The light would feel thinner and drier.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The climate is gradually becoming drier and warmer.
11. Drier with sunny spells for all areas on Thursday afternoon.
12. Where the ground is slightly drier, in the coniferous woods, there are smooth rounded hummocks of a pale turquoise moss.
13. Humidity should decrease, too, as drier air moves into the Southwest, the National Weather Service said.
14. Special silencers on the drier and 90 elbows reflect the noise for houses only 200m away.
15. This probably also occurred in the drier types of forest and savanna.
16. Harsh weather and central heating make skin drier and cleaning with water can exacerbate the problem.
17. How many of them are on the drier river terraces?
18. Even the washing machine and tumble drier have long been overtaken by advances in white goods technology.
19. Drier weather will follow south with sunny spells(sentencedict.com), particularly in the more eastern parts.
20. The air was drier and dustier and gathered itself into small gusts.
21. The soil is firming up now that the weather is drier.
22. The scientists estimate that nearly two-thirds of the continent has become drier over the past 60 years.
23. I'll have to change the plug on the hair drier.
24. South-facing slopes where snow lies late support meadows of grass and herbs; drier ridges carry a dense growth of dwarf shrubs.
25. The Bakers had to take all our clothes and put them through the tumble drier!
26. It extensively overlaps the gorilla in its forest range but generally shows adaptations to lighter drier woodlands.
27. This was a partitioned area at the back of the kitchen which housed the washing machine, tumble drier and ironing stuff.
28. He led the way around the edge of a marsh and then through drier land, with limestone boulders on it.
29. From the holding silo grain passes over the continuous flow drier and any overflow travels back to the holding silos.
30. The gas composition remains relatively constant up to 1-1.5% reflectance, and then increases as the gas becomes drier.