Random good picture Not show
1) The electricians' union is planning to amalgamate with the technicians' union.
2) The agency is expected to amalgamate with the National Rivers Authority.
3) They decided to amalgamate the two schools.
4) Their company is planning to amalgamate with ours.
5) The company has decided to amalgamate with the parent firm.
6) The editors will amalgamate all the information into one article.
7) As the companies amalgamate and compete across wider areas they need to drive overheads down.
8) We are happy to amalgamate with your company.
9) That school will amalgamate with another school.
10) Sites appear to amalgamate many medium.
11) This company will not amalgamate with another company.
12) These two universities will amalgamate.
13) Highly near - sighted to amalgamate retina split holes, will cause detachment of retina,[http://sentencedict.com/amalgamate.html] send to blind.
14) Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism complement one another, amalgamate with one another, and all together, create the perfect integrity of traditional Chinese aesthetics.
15) It's necessary for our two companies to amalgamate with each other.
16) Do one's best to construct amalgamate with hill body; insist on top to keep its original ecology environment.
17) The unions will attempt to amalgamate their groups into one national body.
18) To terminate this duel, to amalgamate the pure idea with the humane reality, to cause right to penetrate pacifically into the fact and the fact into right, that is the task of sages.
19) But the three zones mingle and amalgamate along the edges, like the colors in solar spectrum.
20) Through informal contacts in 1971 and 1972 and formally in 1972 agreement was reached in principle to amalgamate.
21) A possible future is that regions will pass away and districts amalgamate to make contracts for more specialist services - tertiary care.
22) Moreover, technically speaking, this would be the perfect moment to amalgamate the three major currencies into one.
23) Then mix the dry into the wet, beating only long enough to amalgamate the two.
24) The selection seems to have taken into account the moves within London University to amalgamate some colleges and form five science centres.
25) If you were to spray shellac, the layers will be very thin and would not amalgamate.
26) There exist many micro fibers with a uniform distribution in the COPNA resin. The fibers grow with increase of modification time, and then intertwist and amalgamate.
27) transparent liquid, with pungent smell, consistency : 1.049, melting point: 16.7℃, boiling point: 118℃. Amalgamate with water, ethanol and aether.
28) What we need is not to change our methodology , but rather to amalgamate our tools.
29) Based on PIGA s error models, The effect of inertia system fix error angle to instruments static error models, dynamic error models and amalgamate error models were analyzed.
30) Conclusion Low Molecular Dextran should be forbid or used prudence in AICVD patient who amalgamate pressgrease.
More similar words: amalgamation, amateur, alma mater, dramatic, dramatize, a matter of, defamation, defamatory, declamatory, acclamation, dramatically, melodramatic, proclamation, as a matter of fact, algae, amass, drama, amaze, amazon, seaman, as a man, damage, amazed, adamant, pyjamas, amazing, panorama, damaged, amazement, diamagnetic.