Random good picture Not show
(1) He was suffering from third-degree ennui, and that was all there was to it.
(2) Apparently, sophistication and ennui can be easily applied with a brush.
(3) When they fail to do this, ennui is not far behind.
(4) Juggling work and household chores, I felt ennui seeping into all phases of my life.
(5) To brighten the ennui of our prisons.
(6) Supper too I eat alone. I'm filled with ennui.
(7) Ennui is the echo in us of time tearing itself apart.
(8) Undoubtedly the very tedium and ennui which presume to have exhausted the variety and the joys of life are as old as Adam.
(9) You too would suffer from ennui if you had to spend months in a hospital bed.
(10) It's in the blood now – misfortune, ennui, grief(http://Sentencedict.com), suicide.
(11) The servants relieved their ennui with gambling and gossip about their masters.
(12) Since losing his job, he has often experienced a profound sense of ennui.
(13) The whole country seems to be affected by the ennui of winter.
(14) She swam slowly out into the sea, waiting for the ghastly ennui to pass.
(15) Joseph is a disgruntled Brooklyn teenager who, when he doesn't get into Columbia, fills up with ennui.
(16) Were it not fur her, I dare say Edward Plantagenet would long since have succumbed to ennui and despair.
(17) If Jarman comes dangerously close in the last to propagating the politics of ennui, his visual imagery is anything but predictable.
(18) The Dream Teamers, as individuals, are not bogged down with ennui.
(19) She asks what she can do to dispel her ennui, and he advises that she concern herself with matters outside herself.
(20) The very human story was the usual one: of love, of ennui and, ultimately, of heartbreak.
(21) This thesis probes into the manifestation, perniciousness and cause of the occupational ennui. In addition, the article also puts forward the strategy to eliminate the ennui.
(22) The patient's cheerful smile was just a facade; actually, she was suffering from ennui.
(23) It even suggested there might be a compensation for the intolerable ennui of genial sire.
(24) She shared their expatriation, their convictions, their pastimes , their ennui.
(25) Irritability. i have often experienced a profound sense of ennui.
(26) Life creates itself in delirium and is undone in ennui.