Similar words: glistening, listen, glisten, listen to, listener, listen for, shortening, lightening. Meaning: ['lɪsn] n. the act of hearing attentively.
Random good picture Not show
1. She sat up in bed, listening.
2. She's listening to the radio.
3. He sat very erect, listening intently.
4. He had been listening at the door.
5. The listening device was concealed in a pen.
6. Someone has been listening in on my telephone conversation.
7. Their interest is listening to others.
8. You're listening to the American Armed Forces Network.
9. Sorry, I wasn't really listening.
10. The students are listening to their teacher in class.
11. Listening to her recent performance I felt totally transported.
12. You haven't been listening to a word I've said!
13. Are you listening to me?
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Listening to others tell, think of your own sad.
15. Are you listening? I said...
16. The dog stood listening, its ears cocked.
17. Students are listening with undivided attention.
18. We are listening to him playing the piano.
19. Listening is an important part of the job.
20. Do You like listening to jazz?
21. Nothing gives me more pleasure than listening to Mozart.
22. Years of listening to us sing no regrets(sentencedict.com), sing their own tears applause.
23. Listening to the scratchy recording, I recognized Walt Whitman immediately.
24. Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionat words I left for you!
25. Admit it, we all love listening to the LIES when we already knew the TRUTH.
26. They lay on the firm sands, listening to the plaintive cry of the seagulls.
27. listening to my heart beating. seeing how much i love you ,i dare to admit how much i love you .when thinking of you, i hope you can receive the passionat words i left for you!
28. It was music of a rather crude kind which unsophisticated audiences enjoyed listening to.
29. Her voice tapered off as she realized everyone was listening.
30. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
More similar words: glistening, listen, glisten, listen to, listener, listen for, shortening, lightening, heartening, threatening, frightening, brightening, existentialism, blistering, subsistence farming, evening, opening, blister, deafening, screening, awakening, happening, gardening, enlisted, distend, blistered, intervening, good evening, existence, non-existent.