Similar words: morris, torrid, horrid, worried, horrible, corridor, horrified, incorrigible. Meaning: ['ɔrɪs /'ɒ-] n. 1. German iris having large white flowers with lavender-tinged falls and a fragrant rhizome 2. fragrant rootstock of various irises especially Florentine iris; used in perfumes and medicines.
Random good picture Not show
1. Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla, Peach, Sandalwood, Orris and Vetiver.
2. Blend: - Powdered cypress wood, orris, and aloe - Cloves - Juice of red rose petals - Musk - Finish with ambergris .
3. The fragrant rootstock of the orris, used in perfumes and cosmetics.
4. Results showed that the sequence of inhibition effect of three plants was Acorus calamus , orris and canna.
5. The notes, as included in the press release, are: mineral water, anemone, lotus, orris, and Corsican blue cedar.
6. Results showed that the sequence of inhibition effect of three plants was calamus, orris and canna.
7. Sir Walter Raleigh, a great English explorer, regularly drank a mixture of wild strawberry leaves and always placed potpourris of roses and orris powder throughout the rooms of his home.
More similar words: morris, torrid, horrid, worried, horrible, corridor, horrified, incorrigible, garrison, barrister, ferris wheel, lorry, worry, sorry, borrow, sorrow, morrow, horror, or rather, torrent, correct, corrupt, tomorrow, incorrect, worrying, borrowed, abhorrent, correlate, corrosion, worry about.