Random good picture Not show
1. The wild card in the picture is eastern Europe.
2. Eastern Europe was important to Russia as a buffer against the West.
3. Political changes in eastern Europe opened the floodgates to thousands of people who wished to emigrate.
4. There was a sudden increase in immigration from Eastern Europe.
5. I'm afraid your driving licence is invalid in Eastern Europe.
6. The countries of Eastern Europe immediately started to dominate.
7. We travelled by train across Eastern Europe.
8. Eastern Europe provided fertile soil for political activists.
9. Discussions were centred on developments in Eastern Europe.
10. The Soviet Union's grip on Eastern Europe loosened.
11. Democracy is becoming more securely established in Eastern Europe.
12. Similar patterns are emerging all over Eastern Europe.
13. Pictures of the occasion were placarded throughout Eastern Europe.
14. When did communism begin to unravel in Eastern Europe?
15. After the tumultuous events of 1990,(sentencedict.com) Eastern Europe was completely transformed.
16. Eastern Europe has become a testing ground for high-speed privatization.
17. Eastern Europe has been a testing ground for rapid economic reform.
18. We witnessed a remarkable chain of events in eastern Europe in 1989.
19. The seeds of change in Eastern Europe were beginning to emerge.
20. Eastern Europe is rapidly becoming a dumping-ground for radioactive residues.
21. They are planning to open a factory in Eastern Europe.
22. The deal will put the company in a unique position to export goods to Eastern Europe.
23. The new world order was expected to come into existence after the collapse of Communism in eastern Europe and the end of the Cold War.
24. In the past two years, one-party rule has vanished from Eastern Europe.
25. More funds are needed to establish trade missions in eastern Europe.
26. The past few years have witnessed momentous changes throughout Eastern Europe.
27. Spaniards are worried about German investors deserting Spain for Eastern Europe.
28. The West has an interest in promoting democratic forces in Eastern Europe.
29. As 1990 dawned, few people could have predicted the dramatic changes that were to take place in eastern Europe during that year.
30. Industrialists must move fast to take advantage of new opportunities in Eastern Europe.
More similar words: eastern, European, Internet, western, disaster, entrepreneur, wilderness, property, properly, beast, least, breast, southeast, northeast, at least, taste of, in the least, pattern, not in the least, external, internal, poster, foster, oyster, alternative, cluster, bolster, monster, international, yesterday.