Random good picture Not show
1. John came out with an unexpected shaft of wit/wisdom.
2. He was wounded by a shaft.
3. A fire broke out in the main lift shaft.
4. A piston links to a drive shaft by means of a connecting rod.
5. The depth of the shaft is 520 yards.
6. This is the shaft of a steam engine.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The equipment was taken down the shaft in pieces.
8. A shaft of moonlight fell on the lake.
9. A brilliant shaft of sunlight burst through the doorway.
10. A shaft of light came through the open door.
11. The lathe turns off a shaft in just one minute.
12. A residue can build up on the hair shaft, leaving the hair limp and dull looking.
13. We were given the shaft, and lost a lot of money.
14. Position your hands correctly on the shaft of the club.
15. Once the ventilator shaft became blocked, the warehouse quickly filled with fumes.
16. In course of sinking the well - shaft they came upon a deposit of a very rare mineral.
17. A crew was sent down the shaft to close it off and bail out all the water.
18. But the shaft of light didn't waver.
19. The shaft spins at 950 revolutions per minute.
20. A shaft of light came in through a hole in the corrugated iron roof.
21. He was found dead at the bottom of a lift shaft.
22. They lowered him down to the bottom of the deep shaft.
23. After years of loyal service, his boss gave him the shaft by firing him just before he would have qualified for a pension.
24. In tin mining today, workers excavate tunnels horizontally from a vertical shaft.
25. For the last 18 months miners have cut a face to develop a new shaft 400 metres down.
26. The workers go down to the tunnels through a vertical shaft sunk from the top of the cliff.
27. A worker was decapitated when a lift plummeted down the shaft on top of him.
28. She slowly opened her eyes, only to be dazzled by a strong shaft of sunlight.
29. One reads books in order to gain the privilege of living more than one life. People who don't read are trapped in a mine shaft, even if they think the sun is shining. Garrison Keillor
30. Looking up, he found he was standing under a short vertical shaft, at the top of which was another trapdoor.