Random good picture Not show
1. The West's inaction has put millions of people at risk of starvation.
2. This announcement follows months of inaction and delay.
3. The speaker lashed at the government for its inaction.
4. an editorial that excoriated the administration for its inaction.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Several newspapers have criticized the President for inaction.
6. He is bitter about the inaction of the other political parties.
7. The police were accused of inaction in the face of a possible attack.
8. Whatever the cause, the inaction that results is costly.
9. Inaction creates nothing. Action creates success. Stephen Richards
10. It was impatient at this long inaction.
11. At root, the reason for inaction is political.
12. Some have even lapsed into postfeminist inaction.
13. I never worry about action, but only inaction. Winston Churchill
14. In this case, inaction is bad news for wage earners.
15. It induces nausea and thereby inaction, since nothing can be done to affect the essential condition: action requires illusion.
16. Such inaction provides an ideal foil which leaves their assumed image of heterosexuality intact.
17. It can opt for the paralysis of inaction and, thus, remain trapped in a crisis of belief and fear.
18. Future generations will condemn us for inaction in the face of what is obviously happening in the world at present.
19. The shame which he suffered as a result of his inaction recalled him to a sense of duty.
20. His policy thus far has been to do nothing but not to acknowledge the inaction.
21. The forfeiture of self-created lobbies is perhaps the major reason for political inaction.
22. They waited there, in Berwick, in a strange state of enforced inaction and suspense.
23. Coverage of the Henan scandal also points the finger at inaction by the provincial authorities.
24. Another project that the ministry has suddenly accelerated after two years of inaction is a new missile designed to destroy enemy radars.
25. But local authority associations, professional bodies and voluntary groups must not become scapegoats for government complacency and inaction.
26. Continued pollution of the lake shows the state government's inaction.
27. The Treasury postpones a key sale of notes, citing Congressional inaction on lifting the debt limit.
28. Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere. Barack Obama
29. Satellite television stations under the control of press barons and modelled on the tabloid press may make inaction even more indefensible.
30. In comparison to legislatures, the executive structure tends to be more streamlined and less prone to stalemate and inaction.
More similar words: in action, inactive, action, faction, reaction, fraction, traction, refraction, attraction, detraction, subtraction, take action, infraction, extraction, diffraction, interaction, benefaction, practitioner, transaction, putrefaction, stupefaction, satisfaction, course of action, in all directions, affirmative action, factors of production, political action committee, multinational corporation, factious, fractious.