Random good picture Not show
1. The gold bullion was transported under police escort.
2. The thieves stole 1000000 in gold bullion.
3. Bribes have to be paid, often in gold bullion.
4. It also helps to underpin earnings when the bullion price drops.
5. That means gold lace, two epaulettes with gold bullion on each and blue cushions.
6. All service vehicles apart from bullion and post office vans will also not be allowed to enter the areas between restricted hours.
7. Certainly gold, as bullion, is a practical means of storing wealth.
8. Large quantities of bullion are stored in the castle.
9. CDs, financial futures and bullion.
10. When explaining shifts in the bullion market people tend to think in terms of supply and demand.
11. Transactions in Bullion involve the obligation to settle a position at a future date.
12. Sugar, Boats, Bullion - Gold and Silver, Metal Products and Powder, Scrap.
13. Kingly instantly award A every carries bullion of one Da Lian.
14. If a man carry treasure in bullion, or in a wedge of gold, and have none coined into current money, his treasure will not defray him as he travels.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. The Study of Bullion from the Tang and Song Dynasty written by a Japanese author sixty or seventy years ago is a very important work on the study of Chinese numismatic history.
16. London Bullion Market AssociationA poll of about 370 delegates at the London Bullion Market Association's annual conference predicted that gold would be at $1,181 in 12 months' time.
17. Bullion has gained nearly 6 percent in the past three weeks, boosted by a string of disappointing U.S. economic indicators including Friday's weak jobs data.
18. Bullion - Gold and Silver, Gold, Silver, Precious Metals, Rough Diamonds.
19. Much bullion is stored in the vaults at Fort Knox.
20. The blue silk mortar board she wore was edged in gold lace with a gold bullion button and tassel.
21. The coins are still the most widely traded gold bullion coin on the world's secondary bullion market.
22. Other rip-offs in the past have centred on everything from gold bullion to currency trading.
23. On the other hand, Moscow was one of the world's largest holders of gold bullion.
24. Police have launched a man - hunt for the bullion robbers.
25. Authorities have seen his luxurious villa, antiques, art works and gold bullion.
26. O'Neill said gold has still attracted strong demand in the physical market, with unprecedented buying in gold coins and bullion bars in the last several months even as most asset prices dropped.
27. The Offer Price is the price you will pay us for the position in the Bullion.
28. Analysts said that below-average trading volume and a drop in open interest are signs that bullion investors lacked conviction as they fretted over the European debt situation.
29. The Client acknowledges that the account is for the bullion margin trading.
30. The price of gold hit $1058.48 an ounce in the London Bullion Market Thursday local time, which was the highest level in history.
More similar words: ebullition, ebullient, ebullience, stallion, million, scallion, billion, millions, rebellion, millionaire, billionaire, nullification, Bull., bull, bully, bullet, bulletin, bull's eye, bullshit, rebellious, bullheaded, bull market, pull in, nullify, gullible, nullified, lion, gullibility, take the bull by the horns, vermilion.