Random good picture Not show
1. He strapped the bag onto his bicycle.
2. He was strapped onto the chair.
3. The climbers strapped on a variety of equipment.
4. Are your suitcases strapped up?
5. What about his wound,has it been strapped up?
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. I'm a bit strapped for cash.
7. We strapped the surfboard to the car roof.
8. The soldiers'great coats were strapped on their packs.
9. Are you strapped in ?
10. They strapped on a variety of equipment.
11. The lorry's load had been securely strapped down.
12. The boss strapped a workman.
13. They strapped their equipment on.
14. I'm constantly strapped for cash .
15. Are the kids strapped into their car seats?
16. Are the kids strapped in?
17. Are you kids strapped in back there?
18. He strapped up the suitcase.
19. He strapped his gun belt on.
20. His injured arm was tightly strapped .
21. My husband and I are really strapped for cash.
22. He strapped the knife to his leg.
23. Corporate owners often find themselves strapped for cash to pay taxes.
24. Everything had to be strapped down to stop it from sliding around.
25. He strapped his trunk.
26. Make sure that the child is strapped tightly into the buggy.
27. He's a poor man who was strapped by the beliefs.
28. I can't come to the cinema tonight—I'm a bit strapped for cash.
29. They lowered him gradually into the cockpit. Somehow they squeezed him in the tight space, and strapped him in.
30. Can you lend me ten dollars? I'm a little strapped for cash.
More similar words: trapped, tapped, capped, wrapper, snow-capped, trapping, strap, tipped, cropped, stepped, whipped, equipped, worshipped, happen, flapper, appeal, appear, appease, whipped cream, reappear, appendix, appeal to, appetite, happen to, disappear, happening, appeasing, appellate, appetizer, appendage.