Random good picture Not show
4. Do as Romans do in Rome.
5. There's nothing to do in this place.
6. What do you usually do in the evening?
7. What do you do in your leisure time?
8. She explained to them what to do in an emergency.
9. A friend of his is having a do in Stoke.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. There's bugger - all to do in this place.
11. What would you do in my place?
12. What did he do in reply to your challenge?
13. I've got a few errands to do in town.
14. It's the best we can do in the circumstances.
15. What did you do in science class today?
16. What would you do in this situation?
17. There's precious little to do in this town.
18. What would you do in my position?
19. What do you do in your spare time?
20. How did you do in your exams ?
21. The book contains circular walks you can do in half a day.
22. All I have to do in my job is answer the phone occasionally—it's money for old rope.
23. job I have a few jobs to do in the house this morning.
24. What I'm going to do in this lecture is focus on something very specific.
25. There's less to do in this job than the last.
26. What you do in your private life is of no interest to me.
27. There is no shortage of things to do in the town.
28. Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.
29. What we do during our working hours determines what we have; what we do in our leisure hours determines what we are.
30. We haven't needed extra staff as yet, but may do in the future.
More similar words: join, coin, point, joint, points, enjoin, go into, go in for, join in, anoint, point out, point to, coincide, ongoing, appoint, pinpoint, purloined, to the point, in point of, pointless, adjoining, disappoint, checkpoint, coincidence, appointment, point of view, pointillism, a case in point, counterpoint, disappointed.