Random good picture Not show
271. This disease threatens to destroy many of our native trees.
272. This research has been enormously fruitful in helping our understanding of the disease.
273. People with the disease were often treated as social outcasts.
274. As regards a cure for the disease, very few advances have been made.
275. The doctor must always guard against passing on disease to his family.
276. According to the latest surveys many Britons suffer from heart disease.
277. The first symptoms of the disease are vomiting and a slight fever.
278. One prominent symptom of the disease is progressive loss of memory.
279. Within the umbrella term "dementia" there are many different kinds of disease. Sentencedict.com
280. The campaign aims to inform the public of the dangers of this disease.
281. The government used scare tactics to get parents to have their children vaccinated against the disease.
282. The old man became incoherent as the disease got worse.