Random good picture Not show
(1) Fools will be meddling.
(2) My sister's always meddling in other people's affairs.
(3) I don't like other people meddling in the way I run this prison.
(4) Who's been meddling with my papers?
(5) He's just a meddling old fool!
(6) Somebody had been meddling with her computer.
(7) He accused the US of meddling in China's internal affairs .
(8) He had his knuckles rapped sharply for meddling in foreign policy.
(9) As a churchman, he was accused of meddling in politics.
(10) You have no right to come in here meddling with my things.
(11) All of civilization has been man meddling with nature.
(12) I don't like people meddling in the way I run this prison and that's what they're doing.
(13) And if you didn't insist on meddling in large affairs that affect the globe, you would actually be charming.
(14) Constitutional meddling has been rejected, but his first move should be a decisive step towards fair votes.
(15) SHe'd heard about how gender meddling had been outlawed because of the high suicide rate among the successfully mutated.
(16) He was sly, shrewd, meddling, as well as fresh, charming and vigorous.
(17) Pippin I's recurrent problem had been the meddling of his father, ex-king of Aquitaine.
(18) Mr Gates realizes the dangers of government meddling in the computer industry, both for producers and consumers.
(19) "I'm not meddling," Kenworthy said mildly, "I'm just curious.".
(20) There should be no arbitrary meddling in this process.
(21) Who has been meddling with my books?
(22) The major problem of public broadcasting so far has not been too much government meddling but too little financial support.
(23) Was that conclusive evidence that insanity was the salary of meddling with necromancy?
(24) But you have no right to come in here meddling with my things.
(25) A country's strategic geographical position might invite super-power attention and meddling in its internal affairs. Sentencedict.com
(26) Because such consequences are hard to predict, some Republicans argue that indirect government is worse than direct meddling.
(27) Gelbard in turn was accused by the government of meddling in national affairs.
(28) To them, she appeared an interfering busybody, a pushy incomer meddling with their heritage.
(29) With that relationship gone, they are at the mercy of more laws and more political meddling.
(30) The Campus called for Jeffries' resignation, citing his nonstop meddling in student government.
More similar words: meddle, meddler, meddlesome, dwindling, bloodcurdling, peddle, maudlin, deadline, headline, breadline, wedding, shedding, mudslinging, lingering, sinking feeling, clinging, lingo, sling, cling, fling, ailing, linger, ruling, sealing, milling, inkling, wailing, yelling, ceiling, cycling.