Random good picture Not show
1. After Tokyo, Okinawa seemed unexciting at first.
2. The treaty restored Okinawa to Japan.
3. He himself was shot and flown to Okinawa.
4. The 13 war ended with him in Okinawa, as a master sergeant.
5. On Okinawa, however, two-thirds of the 20 military women Fowler interviewed said they had been sexually harassed.
6. It was further recommended that Okinawa be retained and that whatever was needed by way of other facilities should be obtained in the Ryukyus.
7. Okinawa was scenic and reminded me of Hawaii, based on the movies I had seen.
8. Okinawa, the main island in the Ryukyu archipelago, is only seventy miles long and seven miles wide.
9. Meanwhile, Okinawa is the place to go for diving.
10. In the final battle for Okinawa, save Roebuck.
11. Agreement on Okinawa will be more difficult, however.
12. To Japan's Okinawa Island as represented by the village wish to taste.
13. S . loaded Okinawa bases and only returned it to Japanese sovereignty in 1972.
14. For the word "Hondo", the Okinawa People of Japan have their own usage and understanding[sentencedict.com], which are beyond the meaning of the word itself.
15. He was actually a radio operator in Okinawa, Japan, from 2000 to 2006.
16. And, knowing full well how horrible it would be to work a full year in Okinawa, they drank.
17. It will bear the brunt of the estimated $ 1 billion cost for the changes on Okinawa.
18. I sent a copy of the story to my parents in Okinawa, and they were pleased.
19. I put one copy of each in my scrapbook and sent one to my parents on Okinawa.
20. 1945 - World War II: The Japanese battleship Yamato is sunk 200 miles north of Okinawa while in-route to a suicide mission.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Meanwhile, Japanese media reports say a U. S. military plane capable of detecting radiation left the U. S. Airbase at Okinawa earlier Thursday headed for the Korean Peninsula.
22. That would allow it to hit American military bases in Guam and Okinawa.
23. In 1945, during World War Two, American planes intercepted a Japanese fleet that was headed for Okinawa on a suicide mission.
24. It is shown from the analysis results of grain size data that the sediments from the northern Okinawa Trough are mixture of terrigenous materials and volcanic ash during the Holocene epoch.
25. Steven Spielberg and Hanks executive-produced this ten-part mini-series about the Marines who fought from Okinawa to Iwo Jima.
26. These Japanese Islands, on the southern tip of Japan, are actually on the Okinawa platelet, which would lose support as the Philippine Plate tips. Note the date, June 12, 2011.
27. The Star-spangled Banner was floating above the base of the U. S. Air force in Okinawa.
28. Japan, which in the 19th century took on board western notions of the sovereign state, absorbed Ryukyu (now Okinawa) and went on forcibly to incorporate much of Asia into its short-lived empire.
29. And the D . P . J . has questioned an agreement about an American Marine base the island of Okinawa.
30. Melting features along the Ryukyu slab tear , beneath the southwestern Okinawa Trough.
More similar words: in a way, nawab, unaware, turn away, joking, look in, look into, frighten away, cooking oil, smoking gun, in a word, looking glass, advance booking, once in a while, skin and bones, in a manner of speaking, gnaw, cookie, fortune cookie, away, aware, get away, awake, award, getaway, await, put away, pass away, fall away, die away.