Random good picture Not show
1. There are some areas of wetland which are of ancient origin.
2. The Mawddach Estuary has a rich variety of wetland and woodland habitats attracting a wide range of different species.
3. A desert may become a wetland; a warm climate may turn cool.
4. The goal of saving the wetland is now within reach.
5. Several hundred acres of wetland have been sold for development.
6. The thicket leads into a compact marshy wetland, the fifth biome, which finally emptied into the lagoon.
7. Wetland sites include all those found in lakes, swamps, marshes, fens, and peat bogs.
8. Each wetland evolved a landscape character as individual as the spirit of its people was independent.
9. Wetland plants will be in their element, so long as they are given generous mulches to keep the moisture in.
10. This marshy wetland would have easily been converted for their use.
11. Wetland is a significant habitat for Ciconia boyciana.
12. The migratory bird is a host of the wetland.
13. Steam locomotive of the Winter Wetland Train.
14. A rich variety of plants was found in Central Region ponds, including 68 types of aquatic and 35 wetland plants.
15. Without doing so, we could miss vital factors of detriment both to water voles and other wetland wildlife.
16. Meanwhile, Strachan views the water vole as an indicator of wetland habitat quality, and he looks forward with little optimism.
17. The area is designated under the Ramsar convention as a wetland of international importance.
18. What the students had come to value as a wetland, the administration had seen as an eyesore.
19. Technology was to transform not only the actual level of the land, but also the fine details of the wetland landscapes.
20. The Pantanal, at 140,000 square kilometres, is the world's largest wetland area.
21. Such rulings are a key to our understanding of the old wetland economy.
22. Landowners who get caught up in this bureaucratic runaround receive no compensation for their economic loss as a result of wetland determination.
23. In my village there also rice fields, grassland and wetland.
24. In about one week 100 percent of the water is recycled, cleansed by microbiological activity in wetland treatment areas.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Lime sprayed on to the surrounding hillsides neutralized the acidity, but risked disrupting wetland ecology.
26. Conservation measures of this kind help to explain the enormous cost of both wetland and underwater archaeology.
27. It is a mistake to be too naive about the old wetland commons.
28. Peat bogs, nearly all of which occur in northern latitudes. are some of the most important environments for wetland archaeology.
29. He lost battles with the chief of staff, John Sununu, over global warming and wetland preservation.
30. Situated on the Tees estuary, the area is already an internationally-famous Ramscar class wetland refuge for birds, waders and wildfowl.
More similar words: jet lag, wet blanket, scotland, atlantic, outlandish, transatlantic, wet, bellwether, beetle, quietly, picket line, outlaw, atlas, at last, ultraviolet light, outlawed, at large, straitlaced, antitrust law, burst out laughing, land, plan, clan, lank, lane, slang, slant, flank, poland, plant.