Random good picture Not show
1. Do beautiful benthos, you all shout reach first name?
2. The inspiration comes from the interesting shapes of benthos and weird flowers in the rain forest.
3. In order to get the more accuracy benthos terrain, not only the discrete electronic chart data but also the fathom lines etc data are considered.
4. The fish feed on benthos, larva of aquatic insect and other fishes.
5. Along the estuary environmental gradients, the structure of benthos community had some differences.
6. One kind of virtual implement method of benthos terrain and current in the ocean environment, which was used to realize AUV visual simulation, is presented.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Unionidae is an important group of freshwater benthos. Due to the convergence phenomenon of freshwater mussels, there is still much controversy in the classification of Chinese Unionidae.
8. Large number benthos are discovered on the polymetallic nodules within the China pioneer area (CC) in eastern Pacific.
9. They looked like lonely benthos, some were integrated with corals, some had lots of sharp outshoot, others became monsters just like a fish.
10. Plankton and benthos monitoring was carried out in 2003. The results in main gulfs were shown as followed in table 3.
11. The benthos -- the animals living on and in the sediments -- populate this vast ecosystem.
12. Because of the benthos activities and the interaction between the sea current, tide, wave and the sea-bottom, the accurate estimation of the flux is very difficult.
13. The molluscs were the first in biomass and density of the benthos.
14. In this paper environmental impacts of deep ocean mining are briefly reviewed, with emphasis on the effects on oceanic ecosystem. They include effects on benthos, planktons, food chain and so on.
15. The weak biodisruption in the thin bedded and laminate limestone indicates that the depressed marine ecosystem after the P-T Event set a limit to the drilling of benthos.
16. Estuaries are the home of many living species that can be classified into plankton, nekton and benthos based on their swim ability and the habitats they live.
17. In our research, we have investigated and analysed the types and amount of benthos in Qinghai Lake, and evaluated the lake bottom condition and benthos' productivity.
18. On the basis of monitoring results of water quality and benthos, the impacts of two generic bulk berths construction in Nantong Port on downstream water quality of water intake were analyzed.
19. This paper discussed the relationship of gas hydrate to submarine land slide, global warming and benthos extinction.
20. Here, you can not only enjoy the beautiful sea view, but also dive into the sea to have a close contact with benthos .
More similar words: even though, those, pathos, bathos, lithosphere, anthology, bent, in the teeth of, deep in thought, incumbent, fourteenth amendment, recumbent, adsorbent, beneficent, benevolent, tenth, even then, enthrall, seventh, phosphorescent, parentheses, enthralled, enthusiasm, enthusiast, in the event of, eleventh hour, scientific method, open the door to, parenthetically, enthusiastic.