Random good picture Not show
(1) I feel no attachment to the countryside.
(2) He has a strong sentimental attachment to the place.
(3) They discussed the attachment of new conditions to the peace plans.
(4) The attachment of the new engine to the car only took a few minutes.
(5) As a teenager she formed a strong attachment to one of her teachers.
(6) I'll send the spreadsheet as an attachment.
(7) I wasn't able to open that attachment.
(8) Can you mail it to me as an attachment?
(9) I'll email my report to you as an attachment.
(10) She has a great attachment to her sister.
(11) She's on attachment to the local hospital.
(12) Hooks were fixed to the wall for the attachment of the ropes.
(13) He was sent on attachment to their offices in Hong Kong.
(14) At university I formed a strong attachment to one of my tutors.
(15) She is unlikely to give up her lifelong attachment to feminist ideas.
(16) The villagers retain a strong attachment to their traditional values/customs/beliefs.
(17) This food processor has a special attachment for grinding coffee.
(18) Many British homes have a shower attachment fixed to the bath taps.
(19) Had an insecure attachment to his mother. Sentencedict.com
(20) Many workers have little attachment to their companies.
(21) The root of suffering is attachment. Buddha
(22) Alternatively, you could forward the message as an attachment.
(23) Printed alloy instruction labels for attachment to manufactured products.
(24) But-this is crucial-it remains an attachment.
(25) Straps/attachment points: ice axe loop and snap.
(26) A Wolf drill attachment has come into my possession.
(27) I had a strong attachment to him.
(28) All cars built since 1981 have points for the attachment of safety restraints.
(29) When you send an e-mail you can also send a sound or graphic file as an attachment.
(30) Justice Fitzgerald included a 120-page discussion paper as an attachment to the annual report.
More similar words: detachment, impeachment, encroachment, attach, attach to, attached, parchment, enrichment, attack, panic attack, nourishment, punishment, refreshment, blandishment, astonishment, admonishment, establishment, malnourishment, accomplishment, accomplishments, relinquishment, impoverishment, undernourishment, establishment of, achievement, at the moment, capital punishment, at this moment, cruel and unusual punishment, installment payment.