Random good picture Not show
(1) The countdown to the rocket launch will begin at 9.00 am.
(2) The countdown to Christmas starts here.
(3) The countdown to the election has already begun.
(4) The countdown has begun for the launch later today of the American space shuttle. Sentencedict.com
(5) The countdown to the Notting Hill Carnival is in its final hours.
(6) Stand by for the countdown.
(7) Countdown to great Wye raft race.
(8) They were there for a countdown dry run.
(9) The countdown begins in earnest as early as October.
(10) Once you have exchanged contracts, the countdown to completion and the day of your move begins.
(11) As the countdown reaches the two-minute mark, the room seems to tremble.
(12) NASA has stopped the countdown for the space shuttle mission because of technical problems.
(13) Countdown to breakdown Sierra Leone's history is littered with instances of political instability and economic mismanagement.
(14) The chart countdown, performed yesterday by Bruno Brookes(sentencedict.com), is one of Radio One's most popular shows.
(15) They also started the 30-day countdown that could lead to a strike March 26 unless a contract is approved sooner.
(16) Countdown to the cruise Mark Hewish Going to war with cruise missiles would be precise, ruthless and utterly effective.
(17) So the election countdown has effectively begun, though the poll probably will not be until May or June next year.
(18) It is hard to imagine the countdown to war continuing without an intensification of diplomacy.
(19) You can synchronise your digital watch with the countdown to ensure you start exactly as the gun goes.
(20) It was not scheduled or given an elaborate countdown and fanfare. Sports editors hated it.
(21) Time to support hours of input support shutdown countdown.
(22) This is the final countdown for Newcastle Utd.
(23) There were three more things to do before countdown.
(24) The shuttle's tanks have been filled by the time that the countdown reaches the 3 hours mark.
(25) Four seperate police forces are monitoring every traveller's vehicle in the four day countdown to midsummer.
(26) Come in from the port end and take a note of the countdown time as you pass the buoy.
(27) They are biting their nails, glancing from their consoles to the countdown clock.
(28) Unfortunately there was a problem with the oxygen tank that was not discovered until the countdown test.
(29) The progress of time is paced by weekly fire and boat drills and the countdown of dive days remaining.
(30) All those animals with implausible names, which will come in so handy for Countdown, making a dash for it.
More similar words: count, county, country, count out, count on, recount, account, counter, discount, account for, countless, countable, encounter, accountant, counteract, accounting, countryside, countermand, counterfeit, counterpart, country music, countenance, on account of, accountable, accountancy, bank account, counterpoint, foreign country, account number, unaccountable.