Random good picture Not show
1. He wanted his sons to become strong, virile, and athletic like himself.
2. She loved the virile young swimmer.
3. She likes her men young and virile.
4. His style of singing is very virile.
5. His arrogance made him virile and masculine, his stubbornness gave him the character to administer his centuries-old responsibilities.
6. It was, however, a virile face, and, when superficial objections were removed, a kindly face.
7. Craig was a younger and more virile version of his father.
8. A young swain more virile and lusty than he?
9. Bartlett drew from the old-fashioned uniforms of the virile football player and the preening perfection of the city dweller.
10. Your virile, lustful lovemaking certainly surprises a partner.
11. So young, so tender, so gentle, so virile.
12. The men were big and virile and unlike any other male dancers he had ever seen.
13. From it stepped a very large, virile and kingly figure.
14. Certainly it demonstrates a virile faith, which is an excellent example to every believer.
15. Jasper was straightforwardly handsome, virile and blunt.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Mature women prefer older, virile men than young and skinny boys.
17. He was virile in his old age.
18. Mature women prefer older, virile men and skinny boys.
19. Comparison of Virile Beauty between " Twenty - four Literal Criticisms " and " On Sublimity "
20. He was rangy, leathery, sun - baked and virile.
21. It is horrible to see this once strong, virile man reduced to this condition, and like the brave, tough Major Leaguer he is, try to fight it with all the strength left in him.
22. She is both virile and feminine.
23. In this role, Durante is able to give full expression to that wonderfully virile voice.
24. Despite all the blather to the contrary, it is obvious that virile men remain attractive to women.
25. A rich, moist soil adds further to its comfort though it should not be planted with less virile subject.
26. The girls were all gazing adoringly at his muscular, virile young body.
27. The argument that an imperial power needed physically strong and virile rulers convinced many female anti-suffragists.
28. In the couple of days since she had last set eyes on him she had forgotten the virile power of that face.
29. See the handsome but effeminate young man; he has no virile character.
30. Elevation of building is adhered by light epidermis, light epidermis reveal virile and body - building architecture style.
More similar words: iris, Irish, spirited, delirious, empirical, virus, virago, virtual, galileo galilei, virtually, virtuous, virulent, peril, drill, by virtue of, warily, verily, thrill, shrill, environment, trilogy, gorilla, perilous, angrily, guerilla, thrilled, environmental, primarily, brilliant, brilliance.