Random good picture Not show
1. Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.
2. The prison sentences will run concurrently.
3. He was given two prison sentences, to run concurrently.
4. Because his prison sentences run concurrently , he could be free in two years.
5. He was jailed for 33 months to run concurrently with a sentence he is already serving for burglary.
6. It dwells among many places concurrently.
7. Concurrently juniors' working hours are being reduced.
8. Epstein taught college courses concurrently with his work at the two newspapers.
9. Typically the various stimuli are presented concurrently, each associated with a different outcome or requiring a different response.
10. Thus systemic and schematic knowledge develop concurrently, each supportive of the other.
11. Concurrently, interest rates, especially on savings deposits, have not been very rewarding.
12. Co-ownership Co-ownership entitles two or more persons concurrently to the possession and enjoyment of the same land.
13. Often a seller will deal concurrently with a number of potential buyers.
14. Occasionally, primary hyperparathyroidism has been known to occur concurrently with a malignancy[sentencedict.com], but this is very rare.
15. The special session will run concurrently with the regular legislative session beginning today.
16. He or she may have several diseases concurrently which will complicate nursing care.
17. Concurrently hepatitis delta virus superinfection did not appear to modulate the synthesis and expression of pre-S peptides in the liver.
18. The control subjects were 23 patients concurrently undergoing endoscopy for dyspeptic symptoms.
19. Concurrently with these interest charges, you contribute a monthly sum to an endowment policy.
20. The murderer was given three life sentences, to run concurrently.
21. He was given a further three month prison sentence to run concurrently.
22. He was given two twelve month sentences to run concurrently.
23. Indeed,(sentence dictionary) at this level they have the disturbing effect of implying that a whole range of tasks can be undertaken concurrently.
24. Where a Master's degree course is paired with one for a Diploma, students are registered concurrently for both qualifications.
25. McCausland was also sentenced to six months for reckless driving and for driving without insurance, the sentences to run concurrently.
26. Because the Z88 is a sophisticated computer which is capable of holding several programs in memory concurrently, this option has complications.
27. Judge Alistair Bell re-activated the suspended sentence and imposed another six-month term to run concurrently.
28. It cut the deposit rate it pays on large fixed accounts while concurrently increasing the rates it pays on smaller accounts.
29. It was that liability for which the original lessee was concurrently liable.
30. Contract drafting and negotiation Contract drafting can generally proceed concurrently with due diligence.
More similar words: concurrent, concurrence, currently, concurring, current, recurrent, concurring opinion, tidal current, direct current, current assets, irreverently, alternating current, current expenditure, concur, currency, occurrence, recurrence, apparently, coherently, inherently, incoherently, reverently, concupiscent, differently, belligerently, indifferently, put differently, consequently, confidently, conveniently.