Random good picture Not show
1. 'I won't let you down,' he replied confidently.
2. The report asserts confidently that the industry will grow.
3. They would confidently intuit your very thoughts.
4. She confidently expects to win.
5. She spoke confidently into the microphone.
6. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. Henry David Thoreau
7. You can and must act boldly and confidently.
8. He's speaking up and asserting himself confidently.
9. Carla smiled confidently at the cameras.
10. Try to act confidently, even if you feel nervous.
11. He delivered his lines confidently.
12. Phil walked forward confidently but something held Ben back.
13. She walked confidently across the hall.
14. Press reports beforehand confidently pronounced that an agreement had already been reached.
15. She played the piano confidently but her timing was not good.
16. Can we confidently rely on him to get the job done?
17. He confidently proclaims that he is offering the best value in the market.
18. He confidently forecast a big increase in sales(Sentencedict.com),and he turned out to be right.
19. Republican party members were confidently proclaiming victory even as the first few votes came in.
20. I can confidently say that none of them were or are racist.
21. I can confidently promise that this year is going to be very different.
22. Both were confidently given and both were found wanting.
23. Confidently,[sentencedict .com] her hands sought to undo the brassiere.
24. They strode confidently ahead in nice straight parallel lines.
25. I move confidently among the technicians, the ideas-men and creative consultants, the engineers and fine-tuners.
26. A broad shouldered man wearing a dinner jacket swaggered confidently up to the bar.
27. "Are you sure the raft is safe?" she asked anxiously. "Couldn't be safer," Max assured her confidently.
28. It can help to visualize yourself making your speech clearly and confidently.
29. Soon, however, many are projecting their dorsal fins high out of the water and are confidently pecking at their food.
30. A few distant correspondents, untouched by time, still asked confidently for a painting of a particular ship.
More similar words: confident, confidential, confidentiality, confidence, self-confidence, diffidently, vote of confidence, confide, evidently, confidant, confidante, diffident, impudently, confinement, consequently, consistently, inconsistently, independently, infidel, infidelity, confirm, confine, diffidence, confined, confines, configure, confirmed, confiscate, confiscated, be confined to.