Random good picture Not show
1. Dolphins use sound to communicate with each other.
2. I communicate with him regularly by letter.
3. Group members have to communicate with each other through role-play.
4. I find I just can't communicate with her.
5. I used to communicate with her telepathically.
6. Parents sometimes find it difficult to communicate with their teenage children.
7. People use more than words when they communicate with each other.
8. The novel is about a family who can't communicate with each other.
9. Family therapy showed us how to communicate with each other.
10. We can communicate with people in most parts of the world by telephone.
11. They communicate with each other using sign language.
12. But they often communicate with him over the phone.
13. And that's no reason not to communicate with them.
14. Baker knows people and how to communicate with them.
15. The various standard protocols allow all clients to communicate with all servers.
16. Does Raymond communicate with Della Guardia first[sentencedict.com], or does he go downstairs to address the faithful?
17. Bacteria communicate with each other by way of chemical messages.
18. She has a unique ability of communicate with animals of all kinds.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. It is perfectly possible to communicate with little or no such similarity or else children would never learn their native tongue.
20. When Barbieux started his blog, his aspirations were small; he simply hoped to communicate with a few people.
21. She went to see a clairvoyant who said he could communicate with her dead husband.
22. A neurotransmitter is a chemical that nerve cells use to communicate with each other and with muscles.
23. He has made a special study of the way that birds communicate with one another.
24. Officials of the CIA depend heavily on electronic mail to communicate with each other.
25. She is said to have supernatural powers and to be able to communicate with the dead.
26. There were more goods to buy, more people with enough money to buy them and easier ways to communicate with them.
27. This opened the issue of how nerve cells might communicate with each other and eventually led to our now-sophisticated understanding of neurotransmitters.
28. The simplest idea is that the ad contains intelligent agents that communicate with your agents to determine your likes and dislikes.
29. Level crossings along the route will be converted to radio control, and will communicate with both control centre and trains.
30. That women could see outside their own cultures, and even communicate with other women outside, was yet another reason.
More similar words: communicate, communication, telecommunications, incommunicado, cooperate with, community, municipal, live with, cope with, agree with, in line with, keep pace with, make peace with, interfere with, fall in love with, catch up with, indicate, dedicate, delicate, in accordance with, complicated, sophisticated, immune, munitions, clinical, with, technical, ironically, mechanical, do with.