Random good picture Not show
1. Shall we clear up before we go out?
2. We'll have to clear up all this clutter.
3. He made a rather half-hearted attempt to clear up the rubbish.
4. They always clear up their bedrooms before they go out.
5. The army are helping to clear up after the floods.
6. It's time to clear up.
7. Clear up misapprehensions between the two nations.
8. The antibiotics should clear up the infection.
9. Clear up the mess in here before you go.
10. I think we should clear up this misapprehension.
11. Okay children, we'll clear up the room now.
12. This herbal medicine will soon clear up your cold.
13. This ointment might help to clear up your rash.
14. It looks as though it might clear up.
15. I hope your troubles clear up soon.
16. Go and clear up that mess in the kitchen.
17. Antibiotics should be used to clear up the infection.
18. I'll clear up the mess later.
19. There's a lot of mess to clear up.
20. Please clear up before you go.
21. Clear up misunderstandings between the two nations.
22. I'll help you clear up.
23. Are there any volunteers to help clear up?
24. Clear up your own mess!
25. We might try to clear up some of the cabins in the superstructure.
26. They all went out,[sentencedict.com] leaving yours truly to clear up the mess.
27. Can you stay behind after the others have gone and help me clear up?
28. Sorry the place is so messy,(sentencedict.com/clear up.html) I haven't had time to clear up.
29. The Director didn't stand on her dignity; she helped clear up after the party.
30. The rain held up and there's no sign to clear up.
More similar words: tear up, clear, unclear, nuclear, clear off, clear out, clear away, learn, learn from, year after year, as a rule, cheer up, cover up, limber up, interrupt, enter upon, corruption, cycle, uncle, clerk, muscle, circle, miracle, article, manacle, vehicle, obstacle, particle, spectacle, leap.