Synonym: foolhardiness, heedlessness, mindlessness, recklessness. Similar words: brashness, freshness, toughness, smoothness, earnestness, rash, crash, brash. Meaning: ['ræʃnɪs] n. 1. the trait of acting rashly and without prudence 2. the trait of giving little thought to danger.
Random good picture Not show
1) I'm very annoyed at your rashness.
2) She hinted at his rashness.
3) He bitterly regretted his rashness.
4) With characteristic rashness and valor, Peter plunged into the icy water.
5) In a moment of rashness, I agreed to do a parachute jump for charity.
6) In particular, rashness presents the major danger.
7) Rashness is the result of ignorance, hesitation of think.
8) His rashness led ultimately to his ruin.
9) He expostulated with me on my rashness.
10) To a few rashness brings luck, to most misfortune.
11) Such rashness is bound to land you in great difficulties.
12) Many workmen paid with their lives for the rashness inherent in these dangerous labours.
13) The virtue of bravery lies somewhere in between the deficiency of bravery (cowardliness) and the excess of bravery (rashness).
14) It's seemed to modern rashness and impulses usually result in a lots homes'destroys.
15) I lent him & 5 in a moment of rashness.
16) Marc's protocol was observed to the letter after Jimmy's rashness.
17) He thought Aster sometimes crowded the line between courage and rashness.
18) Bravery, for example,(http://sentencedict.com/rashness.html) is a virtue which lies between the extremes of cowardice and rashness.
19) To my mind, I think we need strength, not impulse; we need courage, not rashness.
20) That valour which is not founded on prudence calls rashness.
21) We should be modest and prudent, guard against arrogance and rashness.
22) We should be modest and prudent, guard against arrogance and rashness, and serve the people heart and soul.
23) Too much consideration leads to hesitation; while too little consideration leads to rashness.
More similar words: brashness, freshness, toughness, smoothness, earnestness, rash, crash, brash, trash, selflessness, tactlessness, oneness, newness, witness, madness, fitness, slyness, sadness, illness, finesse, shyness, harness, deaconess, darkness, awareness, firmness, hardness, likeness, kindness, wellness.