Random good picture Not show
1. The carrousel therefore contained the kitchen, dining, washing, and toilet facilities.
2. We've fallen off the carrousel .
3. Merry-go-round, carrousel, children's best friend.
4. In this design, the oxidize ditch handling of carrousel model is used.
5. A man on a bench near the carrousel reading, sunglasses, a book on economics.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Once, you did ride a carrousel. It seemed as though it would last forever.
7. “I thought the carrousel was closed in the wintertime, ” old phoebe said.
8. But today he broke this routine, and made his way back to the carrousel.
9. One by one the little white lights along the Seine were coming on, and from the first-floor windows you could see the brightly lit bateaux-mouches passing through the arches of the Pont du Carrousel.
10. McDonald's says no date has been set for its opening at the Carrousel du Louvre.
11. I recommend buying advance tickets, or the Paris Museum Pass, as doing so will allow you to bypass the lines using the Passage Richelieu, Porte des Lions, and Galerie du Carrousel entrances.
12. The way i like you, it is like playing carrousel. I wonder why even i know i will never catch you , but still i feel lucky.
13. This thesis takes Guiyang County Sewage treatment plant as an example, introducing the process, character and technical criteria of Carrousel 2000 Oxidation Ditch.
14. The inverted umbrella surface aerator is a kind of special equipment for Carrousel oxidation ditch, and the selection design is very important.
15. The GS1 is a compact , microprocessor controlled gas sampler with a removable sample tube carrousel that hermetically seals up to 10 TDS tubes.
16. Through the selection of rational technology and parameter, AB- carrousel oxidation ditch process can be used to treat wastewater from pulp making efficiently and economically.
17. Spokeswoman Aggy Lerolle said only that it is not up to the museum veto McDonald's arrival since the Carrousel is run by a private company rather than the state-run museum.
18. When I arrived in Shanghai, my luggage was waiting for me on the baggage carrousel.
More similar words: carrot, carry through, carnivorous, arrow, harrow, parrot, narrow, barrow, sparrow, garrote, arrogant, carry, arrogance, harrowing, carry out, carrier, scarred, carry on, carry off, wheelbarrow, carriage, carrying, surround, carriageway, surrounded, surrounding, surroundings, erroneous, carrying capacity, rouse.