Similar words: himself, themselves, self-, itself, in itself, of itself, by itself, by yourself.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was busy assembling the bike by himself.
2. He managed to repair the car by himself.
3. He's lived by himself since his wife died.
4. Clive disappeared into a room by himself.
5. He wouldn't go down the slide by himself.
6. He was doing it all by himself.
7. He was completely spread-eagled by himself.
8. He couldn't afford the rent by himself.
9. Little Timmy made that snowman all by himself.
10. He lives all by himself.
11. He lives in an unreal world imagined by himself.
12. Winston was sitting all by himself.
13. He lives all by himself in that large house.
14. He went to the bandits'lair all by himself!
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. He walked a little by himself in the garden.
16. John managed to repair his car by himself.
17. Dave spent Christmas all by himself.
18. After the accident he often sat by himself still without moving for a long time.
19. You mean Rich landed an 18-pound fish by himself?
20. He stood silent and thoughtful, by himself.
21. He walked slowly, all by himself.
22. He's standing up by himself already.
23. Don's traveling by himself.
24. A patient unable to move by himself was left on a bedpan for two and a half hours.
25. He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.
26. All the copies of Time in my hand have been swallowed by himself.
27. Though he was not dry behind the ears, he had to make a living by himself.
28. It was the first time he felt he had achieved something by himself.
29. The resourceful youngster has overhauled the yacht and drummed up sponsors largely by himself.
30. When the officers retired, Hashim used to jump down and play squash by himself.