Random good picture Not show
1. The content of this document will be similar to the information listed in table 4.2.
2. With a few notable exceptions, the policy should be similar to that advocated for younger subjects.
3. In this respect, they will be similar to Worthington Industries, which limits the size of its plants to 250 employees.
4. This granodiorite temper was found to be similar to the outcrop close to Mountsorrel on the eastern part of Charnwood Forest.
5. These buffer zones would be similar to the quiet zones around hospitals.
6. Recovering it afterwards can also be similar to collecting an unsecured loan.
7. Or will be similar to China, whose economy has demonstrated tremendous growth since the 1990 s?
8. Fixing a date for currency convertibility would be similar to joining the World Trade Organisation a decade ago: it would set in motion a new wave of reforms.
9. Will be similar to prepaid and postpaid subscribers between users of the type of business, Li Fangping cited in the indictment as much as 8.
10. The technology would be similar to that used to clone animals.
11. The idea would be similar to the Resolution Trust Corporation set up by the government in nineteen eighty-nine. It was formed to sell assets from failed savings and loan banks.
12. By this memory structure, the signal storage function be similar to the magnetic tape recorder can be realized.
13. The interior of the building were conditions to be similar to natural cave environment.
14. Sample tests showed the level of acidity to be similar to the levels of battery acid or stomach acid.
15. It can be similar to role playing,(Sentencedict.com) where you can be anyone you want.
16. The male exhibitionist impulse seems to be similar to the ancient primate urge to groom evinced in girls' enjoyment of combing one another's hair.
17. The structure of the BWI Channel Program will be similar to the highly popular Belden IBDN Certified System Vendor (CSV) Program.
18. I guess it may be similar to the Hindu culture.
19. PFC believes Iran's price threshold to be similar to Saudi Arabia's.
20. The operating costs at HPLC will be similar to PanAsia Paper's other operations.
21. With underwater kick, your movement should be similar to a wave.
22. The thought will be similar to the vast white white clouds will be very like this simple, forever has not contacted urban ostentatiousness .
23. The bottom line, he said, is that altruism may rely on a basic understanding that others hae motiations and actions that may be similar to our own.
24. Does it apply to a public utility which may or may not appear to be similar to a local government?
25. It is intended that loans will replace parental contributions and that repayments will be similar to mortgage repayments.
26. For example, if your mirror site is on a Web server named server1, your policy.xml file will be similar to that shown in Listing 4.
27. As Comrade Teng Hsiao-ping stated, if we elect them the significance will be similar to their election at the Seventh Congress.
28. "This form of behavior — independence, locomotor capacity, parental care and development — could be similar to the life history of the theropod," he said.
29. Is continuous Sichuan academy of music sun US yard to be similar to college course almost?
30. What reaction will global capital transfer bring to the new growing point, which might be similar to or different from China? Can the Chinese pattern be.
More similar words: similar, similarly, dissimilar, similarity, dissimilarity, assimilate, simile, facsimile, similitude, beside, obesity, besides, near to, carton, cartoon, start on, start off, give ear to, sartorial, on the part of, exhilaration, particular, in particular, particularly, simple, simply, best, sort out, beset, prior to.