Random good picture Not show
3. I eased my stiff limbs into the hot bath.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. After a try-out in Bath, the play is due to open in Edinburgh next month.
5. I used to take a bath twice a day last year, morning and night.
6. The carriage can post from London to Bath in only two days.
7. I shall have a hot bath and go to bed.
8. He had a bath and then went to bed.
9. The bath oil comes in various fragrances.
10. She had nearly got out of the bath and put on her clothes when the telephone rang.
11. Baden Baden in Germany and Bath in Britain are two of Europe's famous spa towns.
12. I have a bath every other day.
13. We were going to a concert in Bath Abbey.
14. I usually bath the kids in the evening.
15. Could you serve this gentleman please, Miss Bath?
16. I'm going to take a bath.
17. I could hear you sloshing around in the bath.
18. She left a dirty ring around the bath.
19. I indulged myself with a long hot bath.
20. The little dog whimpered when I tried to bath it.
21. He loves to wallow in a hot bath after a game.
22. Wipe out the bath before you use it.
23. After a week of camping, I really needed a bath.
24. It was sheer luxury to step into a hot bath.
25. He took off his clothes and got into the bath.
26. Do you fancy coming on a day trip to Bath next Saturday?
27. After a whirlwind courtship, they married and went to live in Bath.
28. There's nothing better than a long soak in a hot bath.
29. Don't slosh too much water on the floor when you're having a bath.
30. Franklin told Howe to hurry up and take his bath; otherwise, they'd miss their train.
More similar words: baths, bathos, bathtub, bathroom, bathing suit, bat, batch, abate, combat, debate, battery, verbatim, unabated, incubator, libation, celibate, abattoir, albatross, debatable, reprobate, probation, sabbatical, exacerbate, conurbation, perturbation, approbation, probationary, right off the bat, father, path.