Random good picture Not show
(151) The first came from Judge Burton Lifland of the bankruptcy court.
(152) The litigation and bankruptcy filing are not expected to have an impact on Barneys's expansion plans, the company said.
(153) Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy - the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation. Eric Hoffer
(154) But when the bust came,(www.Sentencedict.com) he teetered with others on the brink of bankruptcy.
(155) Alliant Computer Inc, which used the 80860 in high-end parallel systems recently filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
(156) No such abuse of the bankruptcy laws was to be dreaded as Mr Erskine had feared.
(157) No sum is disclosed but bankruptcy proceedings can only be brought if at least ￡750 is owed.
(158) See Chapter 5 below for the procedure for setting aside bankruptcy orders.
(159) The bankruptcy order does not act as an automatic stay of all proceedings against the bankrupt.
(160) It was the only way to save the Union[sentencedict.com], to save it from contempt fines and then from bankruptcy.
(161) Public enterprises run little risk of bankruptcy, and if targets are not met, governments usually step in to cover deficits.
(162) In May 1990 a bankruptcy petition was presented against Mr Flint.
(163) Almost certainly, the bankruptcy wave of 1991-93 will bring an end to socialised credit.
(164) He was named a district judge by President Nixon in 1974 after a decade on the federal bankruptcy bench.
(165) It was no surprise when the Internet Startup firm declared bankruptcy.
(166) The deal was being completed as we went to press, subject to approval by the bankruptcy courts.
(167) Chapter 11 permits a company to avoid immediate bankruptcy liquidation and continue in operation, at least temporarily.
(168) The Czech government does not want to see lots of companies go under because of a new bankruptcy law.
(169) But nevertheless two lines of defence stand before liquidation: Chapter 11 of the bankruptcy code.
(170) Claudia Schneider is charged with one count of failing to disclose bankruptcy and has also been held in Miami since May.
(171) The list of transactions has grown steadily since Symington filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in September.
(172) This, coupled with a lack of accounting controls, led the district into bankruptcy.
(173) In December, after 128 years, the retailer announced that it was filing for bankruptcy.
(174) Businesses must synchronize their production choices with consumer choices or face the penalty of losses and eventual bankruptcy.
(175) The court will not make a bankruptcy order unless it is satisfied that the individual can not pay his debts.
(176) He said his financial problems arose from bankruptcy last year.
(177) The company, which is trading under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, did not give the nine month figures.
(178) They were faced with bankruptcy but there was enough expertise within the company to take a gamble on a change of direction.
(179) To put it simply: your Earth Government has declared bankruptcy.
(180) Inhibitions are rare except for a bankruptcy inhibition, which serves the same purpose as a land charge in unregistered conveyancing.