Random good picture Not show
1. The novelist characterizes his heroine as capricious and passionate.
2. The heroine makes her exit .
3. She blushed when they called her a heroine.
4. The actress acts the part of the heroine.
5. The heroine is a senior TV executive.
6. The heroine finally finds true love .
7. She is ticketed as a heroine.
8. He identifies with the heroine of the novel.
9. The heroine is played by Demi Moore.
10. The heroine made her exit to great applause.
11. Madonna was her teenage heroine.
12. She was thrilled to be interviewing her childhood heroine.
13. The novelist makes his heroine commit suicide at the end of the book.
14. She's the prettiest, most ethereal romantic heroine in the movies.
15. The young heroine steps into a web of intrigue in the academic world.
16. Jane Eyre,[sentencedict.com] the eponymous heroine of the novel by Charlotte Bront?
17. The national heroine of the day was Xing Fen, winner of the first Gold medal of the Games.
18. The heroine dies in the closing sequence of the film.
19. Oprah is my heroine.
20. The heroine plays an essentially passive role in the drama.
21. She is portrayed as the heroine of the play.
22. My heroine was Elizabeth Taylor.
23. Kitty, her heroine, is dumpy, spotty, pallid and downtrodden.
24. Some of the fans had waited 24 hours outside the Hyde Park Hotel to catch a glimpse of their heroine.sentencedict.com
25. She was well fitted to the role of tragic heroine.
26. He says my sister was the inspiration for his heroine.
27. The story follows on from the death of the heroine.
28. The play closed with the tragic death of both hero and heroine.
29. In the final analysis I think our sympathy lies with the heroine of the play.
30. The common denominator of both types of novel is the vulnerable, threatened heroine.