Random good picture Not show
1. This vacillation between different approaches showed in other ways.
2. But nervousness and vacillation over direct state intervention was more than just a problem of administration.
3. When Grandcourt languidly presents his proposal. her vacillation intrigues him.
4. Although the increase was understandable given the Government's vacillation, it made ministers even less willing to intervene.
5. But for his weakness and vacillation, peasant unrest and working-class militancy could have been kept in check by efficient and unwavering repression.
6. Unnecessary vacillation will only be a waste of time.
7. His constant vacillation make him an unfit administrator.
8. Oppose all vacillation and compromise.
9. He accused President Carter of vacillation and retreat.
10. Vacillation is the cause of his failure.
11. They will draw lessons from their vacillation.
12. His constant vacillation made him an unfit administrator.
13. Any vacillation or procrastination, any contrary policy, is absolutely wrong.
14. We are vexed by too much inconsistency and vacillation in our creed.
15. There must be no mistake, no vacillation or dallying because of her own smallness of mind.
16. The computation results show that vacillation has a significant effect on falling film absorption in a vertical tube with TFE/NMP solution.
17. The first major teen icon whose work is grounded not in anticipation and impatience, but vacillation, resignation and looking back.
18. There are, no doubt, some circumstances where firm action is urgently necessary and where vacillation or debate would be fatal.
19. Then, after this disturbance, whether Sun Jihai's force position will have the vacillation answer cannot.
20. That is why we look to the depths of history and recall this country's century - long vacillation.
21. It first come with the particularity of melody and vacillation in two inflexion.
22. What supporters see as empathy, these critics depict as weakness and vacillation.
23. Given Angela Merkel's central role, perhaps we should not have been surprised at the vacillation.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
24. You are expected to answer the call with immediate actions and not with vacillation.
25. Once again my efforts to organize an effective war economy had been ruined by Hitler's vacillation.
26. Their melancholy shows their fighting spirit, as well as their weakness and vacillation.
27. We should adhere to the Basic line for a hundred years, with no vacillation.
28. Your creative potential exists with a high probability of being sabotaged by fear, vacillation, and self - doubt.
More similar words: vacillate, distillation, collation, oscillate, appellation, cancellation, installation, constellation, scintillating, vacation, fellatio, evacuation, reconciliation, elation, ablation, oblation, relation, incapacitation, inflation, isolation, adulation, deflation, violation, collaboration, immolation, population, desolation, exhalation, revelation, regulation.