Random good picture Not show
1. His wife's death disturbed the balance of his mind.
2. Having overpaid the bills, I had a balance of credit in my card.
3. Tourists often disturb the delicate balance of nature on the island.
4. We risk upsetting the ecological balance of the area.
5. Britain's balance of payments improved modestly last month.
6. You have a credit balance of £250.
7. The chemicals upset the balance of the environment.
8. Pesticides seriously upset the balance of nature .
9. I have a credit balance of 250.
10. Britain's balance of payments deficit has improved slightly.
11. The US balance of payments was in deficit.
12. The shift in the balance of power in the region has had far-reaching consequences.
13. The shift in the balance of forces is also reflected in international finance.
14. Yet the imminent crisis in its balance of payments may be the President's nemesis.
15. A credit balance of $ 100 was brought forward from his June account.
16. The balance of the wages was devoted to new books on flower culture.
17. Firms are trying to shift the balance of power in the labour market back in their favour.
18. The balance of payments was in surplus last year .
19. A small centre party holds the balance of power in the Assembly.
20. Recent developments have swayed the balance of power in the region.
21. May I take the balance of my holidays next month?
22. Crisis situations tend to tilt the balance of power in favour of the president.
23. The coroner thought that on the balance of probabilities, the pilot had suffered a stroke just before the crash.
24. The balance of your order will be supplied when we receive fresh stock.http://Sentencedict.com
25. The power of the wind is at your command.The balance of power must be preserved.
26. The election of so many Republicans to Congress has changed the balance of power in Washington.
27. Since the two main parties each won the same number of seats, the minority party holds the balance of power.
28. The nation's electronics industry made important strides this year to even up its balance of trade.
29. Pulling up all the plants will disturb the natural balance of the pond.
30. The European members are afraid of upsetting the delicate balance of political interests.
More similar words: balanced, in advance of, glance, parlance, surveillance, a piece of, in place of, take notice of, take the place of, cancel, cancer, chance, dancer, stance, enhance, romance, finance, alliance, penance, distance, entrance, advanced, pittance, instance, substance, guidance, by chance, ancestor, arrogance, insurance.