Random good picture Not show
(1) Although automorphic or partial automorphic quartz cementation losses some intergranular pores in late diagenesis, the reservoir with relatively high porosity still can be formed.
(2) The theory of automorphic function is the result of the intersection of geometry, algebra, complex analysis and differential equation, which manifest the unity of mathematics.
(3) In this thesis, we study automorphic L-functions attached to holomorphic cusp forms of GL2/Q.
(4) The automorphic [sentencedict.com/automorphic.html], hypidiomorphic and xenomorphic granular textures are the main ore textures and vein and disseminated structures are the main ore structure.
(5) The theory of automorphic function is an intersection of many subjects, which manifests the unity of mathematics.
(6) The earliest automorphic functions to be studied were the elliptic modular functions.
(7) A new fixed point theorem for mixed monotone operator in a cone is presented, and with its help we establish existence theorems of positive almost automorphic solutions.
(8) In this thesis, we discuss mainly the existence of (pseudo) almost periodic solutions and (asymptotically) almost automorphic solutions for some nonlinear equations.
(9) Chapter 2 is preliminaries, mainly including some definitions and basic properties on strongly continuous semigroups, integrated semigroups and pseudo al-most automorphic functions.
(10) The application of group theory in analysis is the study of automorphic function.
(11) The paper gives a vertex chromatic graph for any infinite group , each of whose subgroup is automorphic subgroup conducted by the chromatic graph.
(12) Chapter 2 is preliminaries, mainly including some definitions and basic properties about almost periodic functions, pseudo almost periodic functions and almost automorphic functions.
More similar words: homomorphic, geomorphic, isomorphic, biomorphic, mesomorphic, monomorphic, pleomorphic, heteromorphic, anthropomorphic, homomorphism, dimorphic, isomorphism, ectomorph, anamorphic, pleomorphism, monomorphism, polymorphic, metamorphic, homeomorphism, heteromorphism, anthropomorphism, cytomorphology, metamorphic rock, anthropomorphize, orphic, morphia, amorphism, morphine, endomorph, dimorphism.