Random good picture Not show
1. She died as a result of her injuries.
2. The flight was delayed as a result of fog.
3. I'm immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
4. Many civilians died as a result of allied bombing.
5. As a result, he had to leave.
6. He was injured as a result of boiler explosion.
7. As a result, he went bankrupt soon.
8. The flood came about as a result of the heavy spring rains.
9. Her hair started falling out as a result of radiation treatment.
10. Students may suffer severe financial hardship as a result of the government's decision.
11. The project foundered as a result of lack of finance.
12. Numerous houses collapsed as a result of the Tangshan Earthquake in 1976.
13. Her reputation suffered a mortal blow as a result of the scandal.
14. These data show that most cancers are detected as a result of clinical follow - up .
15. The Black Sea is facing ecological catastrophe as a result of pollution.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. He made one big mistake, and, as a result, lost his job.
17. As a result of a series of European wars, Florida was ceded to England.
18. As a result, services have been drastically reduced.
19. Shark numbers have dwindled as a result of hunting.
20. He was scarred as a result of the fire.
21. He is paralysed down his left side as a result of polio.
22. Many seabirds died as a result of the oil spill.
23. He was made king as a result of various intrigues.
24. He spent twenty years in prison as a result of a miscarriage of justice.
25. The plan foundered as a result of lack of finance.
26. A man has been forced to resign as a result of being pilloried by some of the press.
27. Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1939 as a result of the invasion of Poland.
28. Government spending on education has not increased. Some areas have improved,[Sentencedict.com] but only as a result of robbing Peter to pay Paul.
29. We have tightened up the defence and are winning matches as a result.
30. The government appears to have miscalculated and bills are higher as a result.
More similar words: as a result of, result, result in, result from, as a rule, consult, consultant, resume, presumably, as a whole, as a man, anniversary, peasant, sully, make sure, insulated, be subject to, as a matter of fact, adult, assault, culture, faculty, ultimate, cultural, multiple, difficult, be useful to, ultimately, agriculture, agricultural.