Random good picture Not show
(1) He had cheated the taxman of ￡60 000.
(2) She is accused of attempting to cheat the taxman.
(3) He had been cheating the taxman for years.
(4) It pays to be honest with the taxman.
(5) The taxman caught up with him and demanded ￡17,000 in unpaid taxes.
(6) He had been cheating the taxman but it was years before he was found out.
(7) This arrangement was convenient for the taxman, but unfair.
(8) He denies conspiracy to cheat the taxman.
(9) Macari denies conspiring to cheat the taxman out of hundreds of thousands of pounds.
(10) Last year the taxman pocketed 550 million from people who should not have been paying tax - or who paid too much.
(11) But when taxman come to the door.
(12) The taxman will levy surtax on the waxworks.
(13) But when taxman comes to the door.
(14) He have is cheat the taxman but it is year before he is find out.
(15) The taxman went to see a waxwork in the waxworks with a heavy ax.
(16) The strategy that gives the taxman nightmares involves shifting profits from high - tax to low - tax jurisdictions.
(17) These are meant to be disclosed to the taxman at home(sentencedict.com/taxman.html), but often are not.
(18) He had been cheating taxman but it was years before he was found out.
(19) The taxman was very fair. I'm legit. They can't touch me.
(20) The taxman waxed romantic about his love story with a wax candle in his hand.
(21) The taxman taxed his strength in order to levy surtax on the waxworks.
(22) The taxman caught up with him and demanded ￡7,000 in unpaid taxes.
(23) I received a nasty surprise in the shape of a letter from the taxman.
(24) A lot of the money will go straight to the taxman.
(25) But now his throne had been airily usurped by the taxman.
(26) Tax Unfortunately, much as we should like to leave this out, the taxman never seems to retire!
(27) Instead, you can use your annual capital gains tax exemption-currently ￡7,200-to shelter the returns from the taxman.
(28) I can do this best by way of a personal anecdote, which might be called the Incident of the Taxman and the Philosopher.
(29) I dare say, but it will already have given you a pleasure that no taxman can touch.
(30) Some of its employees, in their zeal to win the business of wealthy Americans with a predilection for fibbing to the taxman , seem to have confused discretion with spycraft.