Random good picture Not show
1. Life's too short to be anything but happy.
2. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
3. Did you enjoy your holiday?—Anything but.
4. She won't notice anything but what relates to herself.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. I can tell you anything but this.
6. Youth is too short to be anything but crazy.
7. The problem is anything but easy.
8. The hotel was anything but cheap.
9. It wasn't cheap. Anything but.
10. That little boat is anything but safe.
11. Maria is anything but stupid!
12. He was unable to swallow anything but liquids.
13. The hotel was anything but satisfactory.
14. She is anything but a beauty.
15. She can do anything but sing.
16. I will do anything but go there.
17. She's not satisfied with anything but the best.
18. He didn't speak anything but Greek.
19. She didn't say anything but I could tell from her pout that she wasn't very pleased.
20. You don't care about anything but yourself and your precious face.
21. They were anything but friendly off-camera, refusing even to take the same lift.
22. That's anything but true.
23. I'm not being funny or anything but I think I'd rather go on my own.
24. Jean-Baptiste-Sime on Chardin, however, proves anything but a disappointment.
25. The theology of the Exposition was anything but subtle.
26. Brown, of course, is anything but moralistic.
27. I couldn't interpret it as anything but racialism.
28. Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it, anything but live for it. Charles Caleb Colton
29. She's meant to be really nice but she was anything but nice when I met her.
30. There's no evidence that he told anyone to say anything but the truth.
More similar words: nothing but, anything, everything, thing, nothing, clothing, writhing, something, breathing, something of, something like, something else, by this, thin, by this time, think, within, think of, think out, think up, bring back, think over, think twice, fishing, bleaching, burst out laughing, at any time, long before, myth, by then.