Random good picture Not show
1. Air conditioning is operating. Close the door, please.
2. This is a luxurious car complete with air conditioning and telephone.
3. Is the air conditioning on?
4. The new air conditioning system proved inadequate .
5. It's time to crank up the air conditioning.
6. The coach has air conditioning and reclining seats.
7. My car has been summerized by adding air conditioning.
8. Air conditioning can contribute to sick building syndrome.
9. I wish my car had air conditioning.
10. It was 90 degrees and the air conditioning barely cooled the room.
11. The air conditioning doesn't seem to be cooling the room much.
12. There was no air conditioning, just a ceiling fan turning slowly.
13. The classrooms lack heat and air conditioning.
14. Ask for the facts on electric air conditioning.
15. The sunroof and air conditioning are cost extras.
16. The air conditioning was not yet in place.
17. That changed dramatically with the advent of air conditioning.
18. Do you know how to operate the air conditioning?
19. Many people consider air conditioning inessential here.
20. Annually: Check central air conditioning and room units before the onset of hot weather.
21. In spite of the glacial air conditioning and his recent bath,[sentencedict .com] his face was covered with sweat.
22. The auto model costs ￡33,620 and gets air conditioning and a leather-trimmed cabin.
23. You can eat inside with air conditioning if you wish but most people prefer the veranda overlooking the Key.
24. However, air conditioning is standard and there is electric adjustment for mirrors, windows and seats.
25. Maybe the deluxe room gets you both air conditioning and a fully functioning shower.
26. How do you manage to work in this heat without air conditioning?
27. Some people think that ventilation is the same thing as air conditioning.
28. You can't open the window because it screws up the air conditioning.
29. The Braves, meanwhile, sat across the way, with the air conditioning blowing in a manufactured winter.
30. The products will be used in refrigeration systems in the food industry and in large air conditioning systems.
More similar words: condition, conditions, conditional, unconditionally, positioning, rendition, rationing, edition, sedition, addition, tradition, expedition, additional, in addition, extradition, traditional, premonition, traditionally, in addition to, condensation, condemnation, constitutional convention, condiment, seasoning, reasoning, seditious, corresponding to, circulation, concerning, circumlocution.