Similar words: a bone of contention, consent, code of conduct, stream of consciousness, consensus, in consequence of, consequently, consequential. Meaning: n. the minimum age for marrying without parental consent or the minimum age for consensual sexual relations; intercourse at an earlier age can result in a charge of assault or statutory rape; the age differs in different states of the Union.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was under the age of consent.
2. In Britain, the general age of consent for sexual activity is 16.
3. In Denmark the age of consent is fifteen for both heterosexuals and homosexuals.
4. The psychological age of consent can be much older.
5. Gay activists might offer the lowering of the age of consent or the war on Section 28.
6. They proposed raising the age of consent from thirteen to sixteen and extending the provisions of the Industrial Schools Amendment Act.
7. Supported reducing the age of consent for homosexual acts to 16.
8. The legal age of consent in many states is 16.
9. They would have to refrain from having the age of consent for non - marital sex.
10. Why did you, a fifty-six-year-old professor, seduce a student barely past the age of consent?
10. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. The Police Federation has made it clear that any proposals to reduce the age of consent would be vigorously resisted.
12. Mr. Lawrence Is the hon. Gentleman in favour of reducing the age of consent in homosexual offences to 16?
13. Why then, you may well ask, does anyone above the age of consent watch this show?
14. Most doctors will not perform sex reassignment surgery until the age of consent, 18.
15. She's going on holiday with her boyfriend - well, she's over the age of consent.
More similar words: a bone of contention, consent, code of conduct, stream of consciousness, consensus, in consequence of, consequently, consequential, inconsequential, out of control, at the age of, take advantage of, consecrate, consequence, in consequence, consecutive, conservative, conservation, of course, consistent, constitutional convention, constituent, consignment, consistently, conscientious, a piece of cake, sponge off, in charge of, sense, outrageous.